Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Harry Demidavicius Harry Demidavicius is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 04:50:20 GMT, "
> wrote:

>On 26-Oct-2007, Harry Demidavicius > wrote:
>
>> And who the Heck are you?
>> Harry
>>
>> On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:54:38 -0400, "Moonbeam"
>> > wrote:
>>

><snippity doo dah>
>

>Niki just posted that your mails were getting refused by
>my ISP. I hate it when folks manipulate my life for "My
>Own Good". I'll see what I can do about that.

Friends of mine in Washington State took it all the way up to your
version of the Minister of Consumer Affairs. They were issued an
address that by-passed this problem. I understand there are class
Action suits against Verizon.

Verizon will'accept' incoming if one provides ignorantly more info
than I would ever give out to a Foreign Company. SCRRM!

Harry