Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

> wrote in message
>
> Wahl, I am sure glad I got back from my trip in time to read this
> Paddy. What do you mean unfortunately Pappas bought out Luthers. That
> was the only thing short of closing that could save that pit called
> Luthers. There are not many bad Q places in Texas but Luthers topped
> the list. Terrible food and always overpriced.

Madee? We be tawking bout the HONGRIES hyar... not about one of them podunk places in godawful Texas that calles thur slop BBQ. I ain't never bin to any place butt Texas that allows folks to relabel catsup bottles "Gen-yew-wine Texas Barbeque Sauce", mark the price up 5 times and sell it at the airport tew unsuspecting dumb folks like my self. Yes, frens, it wuz I, Guv Bob, hoo bawt that bottle oncest and am still feeling the queezies months later.

Guv Bob
"Only reel barbeque is frum western Nawrth Kerliner and that's it, boys!"
-- from George Washington's Address to the Troops, 1777