Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Default User Default User is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

Dave Bugg wrote:

> Spud wrote:
> > .
> > >
> > > Plonk!!
> > > _______________________
> > >

> > Man, you guys taught him a lesson he'll never forget! The dreaded
> > <Plonk!!>

> Your sarcasm and lack of wit is duly noted. There was no 'lesson'.
> He's free to post whatever and however he wishes; this is an
> unmoderated ng. I also think it's fair to let somone I've helped in
> the past understand why I find his posts objectionable and why I
> won't see his postings or offer further help.

Yeah, old Spud doesn't seem to like public plonks. Which is his
perogative, of course.

I didn't really see any point in plonking the individual in this case,
I just filtered the cross-posted newsgroup. I only see the ones that
aren't crossed.

Brian

won't shut up.