Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default REC: apple crisp

Jackie Patti > wrote:
: W. Baker wrote:
: > So how many servings do you figure for this one apple dish?

: My husband's away, so I was forced to eat it all myself.

: However, it was a pretty oversized serving, especially after dinner. So
: I could have gotten two sewrvings out of it if he were here.

: --
: http://www.ornery-geeks.org/consulting/

It is just that 26 carb for me for a dessert seems a bit much. How big an
apple had so many carbs? In consulting my calorie/carb/fiber book a large
apple(8oz) conatins 34grs carb and about 5.5 grs fiber, makaing it 28,e5
net carbs and a medium apple (5.5 oz) is aobut 23 carbs-4.5 fiber.

I guess you used a medium-large apple:-) Now I know why I eat only half
an apple at a time:-)

Wendy