Gregory Gadow

Default Prepared meals for diabetics

healthysweets wrote:

> We are a group interested in creating a full line of frozen foods for
> diabetics ( in consultation with diabetic nutritionists )to be sold in
> the freezer section of major supermarkets nationwide. We welcome your
> comments and suggestions as we want to do this the right way and
> believe our potential customers should have a say on the get-go of
> this company.
>
> We are in the process of raising the financing as well, and welcome
> any comments of interest in directly investing in the company (or
> buying a territory ).
>
> Please share your thoughts with us.

You have a lot of competition. All of the major food manufacturers are
developing products to cash in on the Atkins craze. Heck, if McDonalds and
KFC are touting low-carb -censored- mistakenly called food, can General
Mills and the others be far behind? In other words, very good luck.

As for me, I have always found the Healthy Choice entrees to my liking.
Very flavorful and they have the Diabetic Exchanges listed on the boxes as
well as the usual nutritional breakdown, which makes it very easy to
include them in to my eating plan. Follow their design of "tastes good"
(all too rare in the frozen foods industry), *healthy* *nutrition* (not
just low carb) and meaningful information on the packages and you won't do
badly.
--
Gregory Gadow

http://www.serv.net/~techbear

"If you make yourself a sheep, the wolves will eat you."
-- Benjamin Franklin