Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue
The Chief Instigator[_2_] The Chief Instigator[_2_] is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

"Dave Bugg" > writes:

>Moonbeam wrote:

>> Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. ....

>Sure you have. And your post is all we need to know about you.

Maybe, but barbecue in Washington State? I hope it's better than what we had
in Long Beach a few years ago...

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273