Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue
Moonbeam Moonbeam is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

Guv.......Yourealize that me and you are the only one that know this because
Buggman has killed our files or something like that. He's back at his
BarBQue
shack dishin out that special barbque. I was goin to tell him about your
yearly "bald eagle" barbque, but since he messed with our file he'll never
know. How
sad.

Moonbeam

"Guv Bob" > wrote in message