nospam

Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

"Greed" as you call it runs the world. Without you would never have
another drug developed nor promoted. You would have little interest in
anything that smacks of R&D.
Greed makes the world go round and every Republican understands that and
that is why we are compassionate conservatives unlike the disgusting
liberals who promote greed that lines only their pockets and projects.
As Republicans we promote GOD, Family, Morality and Patriotisim. You
will find all satanic liberals are just the opposite.
We must get rid of, root out everyone of them. Listen to Sean Hannity
and hear the real stories of what dreck liberals are.
Mary Belle

Peanutjake wrote:
> "mike gray, CID" > wrote in message
>
>>Peanutjake wrote: