Ronnie Ruff

Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:08:47 +0000, nospam wrote:

> It is an important war that sets precedent for what America will do to
> those who attack it.

Really? What in the hell are you talking about? Iraq did not invade us at
all! In fact the reason we are attacked is not because they hate our way
of life like dubya says.. They hate us beccause we stick our noses in
their countries and affairs. Saudis blew up the Trade center.. We call
them allies.

> We have now given to them the right and money to have a wonderful medical
> system that will be based on ours and they will be entitled to all the
> very same access to hospital and medical care as we do.

More crap... We have done nothing but occupy their country and blow a lot
of it up.