Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default Dave Bugg and John Childers - the same person?? Ah hehn!!

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message ...
> Moonbeam wrote:
>
> > Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. .....

> Sure you have. And your post is all we need to know about you.
>
> --
> Dave
> www.davebbq.com

Now yew looky hyar, Dave the Booger.

First off, yew best not mess with Moonbeam. I don't thank yew wood want too see her coming at yew with a frying pan in each hand in a dark alley way!! (How's zat, Moonbeam? I'm takin up for yew!)

Second off, they is awl reddy one "Booger" in this newsgroup and he is 3-5 times smarter than yew. That Booger's reel name is GooberBoy and he's frum Braxton County, which, as all hi IQ types like yore self nose, is home of the pertiest wimmen and THEE DUMMEST men in the the hole wide world. Except for GooberBoy that is. He's above average.

Third off, they is one other reel Booger here, and that one is 7-12 times smarter than GooberBoy, which makes him 2-4 times smarter than yew (check my math wood ye?).

And forth rite, if the trooth wuz told, they is another feller that is about at yore level of smarts, and that wood be a feller by the name of....

J O H N C H I L D E R S

Did yew git it? I'll write slow...

That wuz...

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLL

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS

Don't be messin round hyar or JOHN CHILDERS will git own yew like ugly on a ape and bore yew TEW DEATH will goofy commints.

Thank yew and have a pleasant eventing.

Guv Bob

"And yore welcome"
--- Idjit BoB (the REEL McCoy Booger)