Tiger Lily

Default Sugar free candy question

you got it Bill
i would rather have a small portion of "the real thing" than the fake stuff

the other problem with the "sugar free" candies is that they replace table
sugar with sugar alcohols which causes diarrhea for most folks

good luck

kate
--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"Wmkcross" <> wrote in message .aol.com...
> I was always taught that a carb is a carb. Regardless of whether it is a

sugar
> or not. When reading the carb counts of sugar free candies, I find that

they
> have just as many carbs (if not more) than their sugary counterparts.
> My question is. If the carbs are the same. Why not just eat the normal

stuff?