Old 25-10-2007, 09:02 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

"Dave Bugg" wrote:
Spud wrote:

Plonk!!

Man, you guys taught him a lesson he'll never forget! The dreaded
Plonk!!

All this talk is make'n me HONGRY. Gonna go eat sum left over pulled
poke.

Your sarcasm and lack of wit is duly noted. There was no 'lesson'. He's
free to post whatever and however he wishes; this is an unmoderated ng. I
also think it's fair to let somone I've helped in the past understand why
I find his posts objectionable and why I won't see his postings or offer
further help.

At least Spud didn't quote the guv. My killfile runneth over!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~