Posted to alt.food.barbecue
JohnO[_2_] JohnO[_2_] is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

"Guv Bob" > wrote in message
> What was that? Your posting got cut off.

It should all be here, copied below. I don't like working so hard to read my
native language, either.

___________________
Sorry Guv, but this top-posting, wanna-be faux Appalachian, in-bred hick
routine is just too tiresome and aggravating. I've tried to be fair to you,
to give you a chance to play well with others, and hoped you would be
respectful enough of the NG to tone it down. I guess it ain't gonna happen.
With you in my kill-file, you can post all the nonsensical crap you want,
but I won't see it.

If there is anyone left who still hasn't kill-filed Guv in the future, and
he decides to grow up and act like a normal person, let me know and I'll
un-killfile him.

Plonk!!