Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default See what happens when you lose weight?

This morning I realized a ring is missing. I've been turning the house
upside down, went through the garbage bit by bit. Can't find it!

Called two stores I visited yesterday, "Sorry."

Visited the hawkwatch in hopes. "Sorry."

I knew it was getting loose as I lost poundage. Should've had it resized
sooner.

This happened once before with my 7 diamond ring and it turned up in the
trash. No such luck today.

Now I just need to take a couple valium, get over the frustration and then
turn the house over again. If I find it, I'll probably collapse.

It's only of sentimental value since I've worn it for all my adult life.

I'm physically and mentally exhausted.

See what happens when you lose weight? You lose "stuff" too!

Water, 2 valium, gulp.

Later,

Andy