Old 20-11-2003, 07:50 PM
Jmmbear

Default Cancelling your AARP membership

In article . com,
writes:

On 19-Nov-2003,
(Jmmbear) wrote:

AARP and medicare have a lot to do with diabetics. concidering many are on
medications.. And many are on medicare.

Well, yes; that would be obvious; however, this is alt.FOOD.diabetic, not
alt.support.diabetic or alt.IHATEAARP.diabetic.

So what?

There are places where that notice would be on topic; I just get tired of
wading through a high volume of off-topic messages to get to the FOOD
messages. Some days, reading this stuff is all fiber and no nutrition.

YOu have a filter button, use it.. Just like I do, when I dont like a
particular poster or a particular topic.. You dont have to read it..

As always YMMV and this is JMO
Jeanne Type 2 Diagnosed 05/28/02
189/154/120