Old 24-10-2007, 08:26 PM posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue,rec.dave.butt
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

wrote
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:40:53 -0700, "Dave Issa Butt"
wrote:

"Guv Bob" wrote

I don't no about yew butt awl this hyar tawk about BBQ is making me...
HONGRY!!

Your posting style is neither cute or homey, it's become tiresome to the
extreme. The crossposting nonsense is also worn. You're fast working
your way to killfile fodder.

Allow me to help, Dave: "Your posts are puerile and under-dramatized.
You lack any sense of structure, character, or the Aristotelian
unities."

Hey, don't chew bee pickin on muh pal Dave. He's hepping me work up some fodder - unlike yore self. Besides, how dew yew no his posts are puerile? Have you seen it up close? (Don't answer that - they may bee ladies presunt.)

Guv Bob
"One man's fodder is another man's brakefest."
-- W. K. Kellogg