Gregory Gadow

Default Ways to fix green beans?

Lee Cooper wrote:

> The best way (not everybody can tolerate) is to boil with salt and pepper
> with a strip of smoked bacon or small amount of ham also add some cut up
> onions..
> Lee
> "kaci" > wrote in message
> rthlink.net...
> > I'm looking for a way to prepare green beans that is healthy yet
> > tasty. I've been steaming them and adding a little onion salt but that
> > is getting old. Any suggestions? Thanks,
> > kaci
> > Type 2
> > diagnosed 4/29/03

Then there is the old holiday standby: grean bean casserole. I'm working on a
low-salt, low-fat version made with fresh green beans; I'll report back once
I have something that works :-)
--
Gregory Gadow

http://www.serv.net/~techbear

"If you make yourself a sheep, the wolves will eat you."
-- Benjamin Franklin