Posted to rec.food.baking
M. Halbrook M. Halbrook is offline

Default Dry Sour dough

Didn't even notice that, yes the salt is low, most of my formulas for
breads call for equal parts salt and yeast and where used oil, so I'd try
going for 1 T of salt at least. It's not, despite what the recipe says,
optional lol. If it's still dry, up the water content.

D and d Jordan > wrote in
news:mailman.2.1193133364.3599.rec.food.baking@mai l.otherwhen.com:

> Oh, thanks. The starter is like thick pancake batter. It is full of
> bubbles and seemingly very active. I have been consuming the balance

of