Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default MY SUMMER TOMATO WINE

i made 5 gallons of tomato wine back in the summer,july.
said id update you on it.at the 3 month mark it was prett nasty with a
strong tomato aftertaste. the tomato taste is gone now and allthough its
not the best ive made from fruits, it very drinkable, especially the 2
gallons i sweetened.i poured some for some freinds and didnt say what it
was, they said they never tasted anything like it and werent sure if
they really would choose it,, but by the 3rd bottle were raving about
it.i think serving it cold helped.. i have to admit,it took alot of
courage to try it but im glad i made it an didnt let those maters go to
waste.also glad im not going to have to throw it away.. lucas

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Ray Calvert

By the third bottle, ANY wine tastes great. That is why you serve your good
wine first and the lesser wines latter.

Ray

> wrote in message
> i made 5 gallons of tomato wine back in the summer,july.
> said id update you on it.at the 3 month mark it was prett nasty with a
> strong tomato aftertaste. the tomato taste is gone now and allthough its
> not the best ive made from fruits, it very drinkable, especially the 2
> gallons i sweetened.i poured some for some freinds and didnt say what it
> was, they said they never tasted anything like it and werent sure if
> they really would choose it,, but by the 3rd bottle were raving about
> it.i think serving it cold helped.. i have to admit,it took alot of
> courage to try it but im glad i made it an didnt let those maters go to
> waste.also glad im not going to have to throw it away.. lucas
>
> http://www.minibite.com/america/malone.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
billb

> said id update you on it.at the 3 month mark it was prett nasty with a
> strong tomato aftertaste.

mix in some orange flavored metamucil.

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
gene

By the third bottle any wine tastes flat... me flat on my back lol

Gene