Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Does anyone have an address in Canada where I could get these wonder wine kits

Used these years ago and have not seen for a long time. We actually enjoyed
the wine when it was finished but I had mine chilled. I would be willing to
buy it from the USA if I had to.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Doug

commander meridia canada en ligne meridia belgique soft bon marchecitrate de SIBUTRAMINE canada Acheter meridia canada en ligne surWebacheterenligne PERTE DE POIDS canada meridia en ligne [email protected] General Cooking 0 23-04-2008 01:32 AM
pharmacie en ligne en France acheter acomplia canada bon marchecomprimes de acomplia canada bon marche acomplia sur internet generiquepharmacie canada Achetez Le acomplia canada [email protected] General Cooking 0 15-04-2008 05:10 PM
Wine from kits Ronin Winemaking 14 03-11-2006 02:33 AM
Why are most wine kits made in Canada? geo Winemaking 14 19-04-2005 01:52 AM
wine kits.... Andy j. Winemaking 5 16-11-2003 06:35 PM