William Frazier

Default Where are you

I make a lot of beer in addition to growing my own grapes and making wine.
The Home Brew Digest is a forum for beer makers that has been a great help
to brewers all over the world. It's good manners on that forum to sign your
name and give your location (city, country is enough). One of the major
beer making posters is Jeff Renner. He posts the request given below each
year to encourage posters to give their name and address. It would be a
nice addition to r.c.w. to adopt this practice. Especially for those of us
who grow and make wine from locally grown grapes and fruit.

Bill Frazier
Olathe, Kansas

"Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:33:21 -0400
From: Jeff Renner <jeffrenner at comcast.net>
Subject: post your location
Brewers
It's time for my semi-annual request that posters tell us their name
and location. It fosters community and might help answer questions."

Geoff McCaughan

William Frazier > wrote:

> It's good manners on that forum to sign your name and give your location
> (city, country is enough).

> Bill Frazier
> Olathe, Kansas

Kansas is a country?

Geoff McCaughan
North Loburn, New Zealand
Joe

Joe Romero
Panama City, Florida

"William Frazier" > wrote in message
> I make a lot of beer in addition to growing my own grapes and making wine.
> The Home Brew Digest is a forum for beer makers that has been a great help
> to brewers all over the world. It's good manners on that forum to sign

your
> name and give your location (city, country is enough). One of the major
> beer making posters is Jeff Renner. He posts the request given below each
> year to encourage posters to give their name and address. It would be a
> nice addition to r.c.w. to adopt this practice. Especially for those of

us
> who grow and make wine from locally grown grapes and fruit.
>
> Bill Frazier
> Olathe, Kansas
>
> "Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:33:21 -0400
> From: Jeff Renner <jeffrenner at comcast.net>
> Subject: post your location
> Brewers
> It's time for my semi-annual request that posters tell us their name
> and location. It fosters community and might help answer questions."

MikeMTM

Mike (MTM) McGeough
Cokesbury, NJ, US

rzorn

Ron Zorn
Niles,illinois

Joe Ae

Joe Ae
Niagara, Ontario, Canada

"William Frazier" > wrote in message
> I make a lot of beer in addition to growing my own grapes and making wine.
> The Home Brew Digest is a forum for beer makers that has been a great help
> to brewers all over the world. It's good manners on that forum to sign

your
> name and give your location (city, country is enough). One of the major
> beer making posters is Jeff Renner. He posts the request given below each
> year to encourage posters to give their name and address. It would be a
> nice addition to r.c.w. to adopt this practice. Especially for those of

us
> who grow and make wine from locally grown grapes and fruit.
>
> Bill Frazier
> Olathe, Kansas
>
> "Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:33:21 -0400
> From: Jeff Renner <jeffrenner at comcast.net>
> Subject: post your location
> Brewers
> It's time for my semi-annual request that posters tell us their name
> and location. It fosters community and might help answer questions."

Paul E. Lehmann

Paul Lehmann
Brunswick, Maryland

Geoff McCaughan wrote:

> William Frazier > wrote:
>
>> It's good manners on that forum to sign your name and give your location
>> (city, country is enough).

>> Bill Frazier
>> Olathe, Kansas

> Kansas is a country?
>
> Geoff McCaughan
> North Loburn, New Zealand

Web Williams

The Independent Republic of Horry County
(it says it right on the doors of our
local police cars...)

South Carolina, USA

William Frazier

Whoops!! Olathe, Kansas USA (suburb of Kansas City)

"> > Bill Frazier
> > Olathe, Kansas

> Kansas is a country?
> Geoff McCaughan
> North Loburn, New Zealand"

Tim McNally

Tim McNally
Philadelphia, Pa

Don S

> It's time for my semi-annual request that posters tell us their name
> and location. It fosters community and might help answer questions."

Don Shesnicky,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
but formally of Sudbury, Ontario
Nickel Capital of the World
ed montforts

Ed montforts, Susteren, Holland
right within the wasp-wasted part of the province of Limburg, where Holland
is merely 4,8 kilometers wide!!! (to the right: Germany; to the left:
Belgium.

"William Frazier" > schreef in bericht
> I make a lot of beer in addition to growing my own grapes and making wine.
> The Home Brew Digest is a forum for beer makers that has been a great help
> to brewers all over the world. It's good manners on that forum to sign

your
> name and give your location (city, country is enough). One of the major
> beer making posters is Jeff Renner. He posts the request given below each
> year to encourage posters to give their name and address. It would be a
> nice addition to r.c.w. to adopt this practice. Especially for those of

us
> who grow and make wine from locally grown grapes and fruit.
>
> Bill Frazier
> Olathe, Kansas
>
> "Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:33:21 -0400
> From: Jeff Renner <jeffrenner at comcast.net>
> Subject: post your location
> Brewers
> It's time for my semi-annual request that posters tell us their name
> and location. It fosters community and might help answer questions."

Lazy Hill Wineries

Chad Harvey
Houston, Texas, USA
WineLog Software - http://www.chadandtrish.com/winelog

> "Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:33:21 -0400
> From: Jeff Renner <jeffrenner at comcast.net>
> Subject: post your location
> Brewers
> It's time for my semi-annual request that posters tell us their name
> and location. It fosters community and might help answer questions."

Springfield, Illinois...

--Lee
Clyde Gill

Steeville (Where Rivers and People Meet), Missouri USofA

Charles H

Addded it to my sig..

--
charles
Kitchener, Canada
ernie

San Francisco Bay AVA, California, USA

jim book

jim book
new castle, pa
fireworks capital of the usa

StarrFarms1

Thad Starr
Pleasant Hill, Oregon
Stephen SG

Stephen Godfrey
Buxton
Derbyshire
England.

seb

Sebastien Mailloux
Quebec, Canada
President, AVAQ
www.avaq.com
Greg Cook

Ya, real good, then. I'm up here in Fargo, ND, USA.

:-)

--
Greg Cook
http://homepage.mac.com/gregcook/Wine

(remove spamblocker from my email)

steve small

Stephen Small
Vancouver - British Columbia
aka British California ... if you were here today you'd know why....

Andy j.

Hi.....Fredericton,N.B.,Canada here.....
Patrick McDonald

Patrick McDonald
Athens, GA, USA (muscadines and scuppernongs do not good wine make!)
formerly of Syracuse, NY, USA

"William Frazier" > wrote in message
> I make a lot of beer in addition to growing my own grapes and making wine.
> The Home Brew Digest is a forum for beer makers that has been a great help
> to brewers all over the world. It's good manners on that forum to sign

your
> name and give your location (city, country is enough). One of the major
> beer making posters is Jeff Renner. He posts the request given below each
> year to encourage posters to give their name and address. It would be a
> nice addition to r.c.w. to adopt this practice. Especially for those of

us
> who grow and make wine from locally grown grapes and fruit.
>
> Bill Frazier
> Olathe, Kansas
>
> "Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:33:21 -0400
> From: Jeff Renner <jeffrenner at comcast.net>
> Subject: post your location
> Brewers
> It's time for my semi-annual request that posters tell us their name
> and location. It fosters community and might help answer questions."

Rex Franklin

Rex Franklin, Albuquerque, New Mexico

--
Regards,
Rex Franklin
"Don S" > wrote in message
om...
> > It's time for my semi-annual request that posters tell us their name
> > and location. It fosters community and might help answer questions."

> Don Shesnicky,
> Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
> but formally of Sudbury, Ontario
> Nickel Capital of the World

ernie

San Francisco Bay AVA
California, USA

(sorry if this is a double-post)

Paddy-O

I'm new to this newsgroup. My name is Pat Omoe and I live in Edmonton,
Alberta CANADA. I am part of a wine group with some buddies in Calgary.
I made kits for over 8 years but for the past two seasons, we strictly
'press'.

Paddy-O

Tepe

Tom
Delanco NJ

--

Home of the
MOON RIVER BREWERY

"William Frazier" > wrote in message
> I make a lot of beer in addition to growing my own grapes and making wine.
> The Home Brew Digest is a forum for beer makers that has been a great help
> to brewers all over the world. It's good manners on that forum to sign

your
> name and give your location (city, country is enough). One of the major
> beer making posters is Jeff Renner. He posts the request given below each
> year to encourage posters to give their name and address. It would be a
> nice addition to r.c.w. to adopt this practice. Especially for those of

us
> who grow and make wine from locally grown grapes and fruit.
>
> Bill Frazier
> Olathe, Kansas
>
> "Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:33:21 -0400
> From: Jeff Renner <jeffrenner at comcast.net>
> Subject: post your location
> Brewers
> It's time for my semi-annual request that posters tell us their name
> and location. It fosters community and might help answer questions."

Michael Lawson

Mike Lawson
Cincinnati, Ohio USA

mark

"William Frazier" > wrote in message >...
>Mark Powell

Primm Srpings TN (outside of Nashville)
JEP

Just outside Boston, MA

Andy
Bill Moats

Bill Moats
Pau Hana Farm
Milton-Freewater, Oregon

Brian Lundeen

"William Frazier" > wrote in message
> I make a lot of beer in addition to growing my own grapes and making wine.
> The Home Brew Digest is a forum for beer makers that has been a great help
> to brewers all over the world. It's good manners on that forum to sign

your
> name and give your location (city, country is enough). One of the major
> beer making posters is Jeff Renner. He posts the request given below each
> year to encourage posters to give their name and address. It would be a
> nice addition to r.c.w. to adopt this practice. Especially for those of

us
> who grow and make wine from locally grown grapes and fruit.
>
> Bill Frazier
> Olathe, Kansas

Indeed it would, Bill. However, I think people have misinterpreted this as
being another poll, to be responded to once and then forgotten about. Jeff
Renner wants people to sign off their posts all the time with their location
information. As I am about to do below. Will I remember to do this all the
time? Probably not. But it is still a good idea.

Brian
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Alfonse

Al
Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada
"William Frazier" > wrote in message
> I make a lot of beer in addition to growing my own grapes and making wine.
> The Home Brew Digest is a forum for beer makers that has been a great help
> to brewers all over the world. It's good manners on that forum to sign

your
> name and give your location (city, country is enough). One of the major
> beer making posters is Jeff Renner. He posts the request given below each
> year to encourage posters to give their name and address. It would be a
> nice addition to r.c.w. to adopt this practice. Especially for those of

us
> who grow and make wine from locally grown grapes and fruit.
>
> Bill Frazier
> Olathe, Kansas
>
> "Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:33:21 -0400
> From: Jeff Renner <jeffrenner at comcast.net>
> Subject: post your location
> Brewers
> It's time for my semi-annual request that posters tell us their name
> and location. It fosters community and might help answer questions."

frederick ploegman

Hi Bill

My name appears in the "from" line of each post I make, so in
my case, adding it to text of each post is a bit redundant. I am
located in Franklin County, PA, USA. West of the Blue Ridge,
and North of the Mason-Dixon Line in the beautiful Cumberland
Valley. My main interest is "Country" wines and ciders made
from "wild things" ( the so called "Hedgerow" wines). HTH

"William Frazier" > wrote in message
> I make a lot of beer in addition to growing my own grapes and making wine.
> The Home Brew Digest is a forum for beer makers that has been a great help
> to brewers all over the world. It's good manners on that forum to sign

your
> name and give your location (city, country is enough). One of the major
> beer making posters is Jeff Renner. He posts the request given below each
> year to encourage posters to give their name and address. It would be a
> nice addition to r.c.w. to adopt this practice. Especially for those of

us
> who grow and make wine from locally grown grapes and fruit.
>
> Bill Frazier
> Olathe, Kansas
>
> "Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:33:21 -0400
> From: Jeff Renner <jeffrenner at comcast.net>
> Subject: post your location
> Brewers
> It's time for my semi-annual request that posters tell us their name
> and location. It fosters community and might help answer questions."

Bill

Just outside of Guthrie Oklahoma

Bill
Rick Vanderwal

Rick Vanderwal
Fremont, Michigan.

45 miles from Sicilianos in Grand Rapids, an EXCELLENT wine and beer making
supply store. Ask for Steve, tell him I sent you! :-)

Rick

glad heart

Jim Unterschultz
Calgary, AB Canada

The only thriving varietal here is rhubarb.
Dave Webb

Dave Webb
Cadiz, Kentucky

SW corner @ Land between the Lakes (dry county)