chilli wine

Old 17-01-2004, 11:28 PM
AntHony
Usenet poster

Default chilli wine

had a look at jack's site and around the traps can't find recipe for chilli
wine. any help please.
AntHony

Old 17-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Rex Franklin
Usenet poster

Philippe Littot of Sandia Shadows Winery has made chili wine for a long

Old 18-01-2004, 12:24 AM
Rick Vanderwal
Usenet poster

Sounds very interesting!
I checked out the link, but it doesn't work....

try this one:

http://www.sandiawines.com/index.shtml

Again, interesting!

Rick Vanderwal, Fremont, Michigan.
a long way from New Mexico, but something I"d love to try once.

Austrian wine classifications (long) winemonger Wine 4 06-06-2004 10:51 AM
International Wine Competition Ljubljana 50 years Marjan Kveder Wine 0 10-05-2004 01:05 PM
Insanity of the wine industry Vincent Vega Wine 333 27-04-2004 07:58 PM
Organic Wine Now St. Matthew Wine 37 08-04-2004 01:23 AM
Hungarian Botryized Wine Bromo Wine 10 16-01-2004 02:44 PM