Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed

Default ANN: Most Humble Person in the Universe Contest

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:02:40 -0500, "Paul E. Lehmann"
> wrote:

>And the Leader of the contest thus far is - drumbeats - Trupmets - ta da ta
>da

Didn't you just apologize to all of Usenet for doing the exact same
thing you are doing now? OT TROLLING, adding fuel to the flames,
Lehmann?

Are you still claiming that Dr. Andrew Chung or one of Chung's many
schools of learning and instruction are racists? Back up that claim.

I think you're dancing away from the real issue and that is you made a
racist remark aimed at Chung's Chinese genealogy and you got called to
the carpet on it.

Then. of course, we have your "famous" post on how Vietnam and Iraq
are equal and similar wars. Totally clueless.

There are many differences. Vietnam unlike Iraq was never over-run
militarily. Yes, there is still resistance in Iraq but it is sporadic.
The North Vietnamese along with the Viet Cong had an army, intact, of
two or three million combatants. Also they were given substantial
support in weapons and supplies by Red China and the Soviets. The
Iraqis and jihadists, conversely, are pretty well on their own.

But the main difference is that the Vietnamese were no direct
immediate threat to the American homeland, whereas the Islamic
terrorists (and there are plenty of them in Iran) already have struck
the U.S. with devastating attacks. The U.S. is now fighting a
defensive war as the Islamic terrorists are committed to destroying
the U.S.

We are is involved in a religious war but I guess all of the above
blew right by your racist, prattled brain.

You deny being a Jew. Then, I suppose, you are either morbidly curious
about paternal-sibling sex or you find the OT fascinating.

http://tinyurl.com/39xs8

You have zero posts using NT scriptures in any of the hundreds of
posts from you around Usenet.

Wanna know how many Lehmann's I know that are not Jewish?

Nada.

I think, Lehmann, what actually happened to you is you came to SMC
with a crappy lipid profile post that got rightfully ignored, it
****ed you off, so you have stuck around with no other agenda than to
act like a TROLL.

You don't know doodley squat about things cardiological, yo have
never posted anything of value here and now you are being exposed a
liar, a moron and a racist.

It's not a good day for you is it Lehmann?

Happier New Year.

http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 15:50:06 -0500, "Paul E. Lehmann"
> wrote:

>> Didn't you just apologize to all of Usenet for doing the exact same
>> thing you are doing now? OT TROLLING, adding fuel to the flames,
>> Lehmann?

>NOTE:
>You did not respond to me via my email address. In short, you refused my
>offer. Not only that, you said in so many words "Hell no"

NOTE: I don't do email with TROLLS.

>Were you in Vietnam? Thought not.

Not on my own volition.

>I have said and I continue to say that there are many similarities.

And I continue to say you're delusional.

>And how is Israel doing against the terrorists. Does this give you a clue
>on the likely outcome of our misadventure. We are CREATING more terrorists
>than we are killing.

Terrorists are created by the hand of Satan; we, don't create anybody.

>You are correct in saying that we are involved in a religious war. But, you
>know, it takes TWO religions to have a religious war.

Like the Crusades?

>bet you believe in the "Rapture" don't you? Is that what you want - the
>ultimate battle between "good and evil" in the Middle East.

Yes I do and it's not what I want, it is what God has decreed and as
an OT "scholar", you ought to know that.

>> You deny being a Jew. Then, I suppose, you are either morbidly curious
>> about paternal-sibling sex or you find the OT fascinating.

>I don't really give a shit if you think I am Jewish or Hindu or whatever. I
>stated my philosophy. Take it or leave it. YOU seem to be the one
>interested in paternal-sibling sex. it is not uncommon for Fundamentalist
>to be the most perverted in any society.

Settled down there, Lehmann. You're off the deep end with ridiculous
statements like that especially since I am no fundamentalist.

>> http://tinyurl.com/39xs8
>>
>> You have zero posts using NT scriptures in any of the hundreds of
>> posts from you around Usenet.

>Are you saying the Old Testament is not relevant? Seems to me that Christ
>was a JEW.

Seems?

> Seems to me that the last supper was a Passover supper.

Seems?

> When
>did Christ renounce Judaism and when did he quit celebrating Jewish
>holidays?

He didn't renounce anyone He simply chose to UNchoose the Chosen Jews.

>I am amazed at those who call themselves religious Christians but have a
>next to nothing knowledge of the history of their religion or the history of
>the world when most of the Christian religious history took place.

I do to. Where are some of these uneducated Christians?

> You fit
>in this category of the very ignorant. If you are going to believe in
>something, at least have the curiosity to investigate and separate fact from
>fiction. You might find it interesting to do a google search on Jefferson's
>Bible.

I find it interesting to read the Bible and I own over 30 copies, all
different and all read to pages worn.

> This is THE Thomas Jefferson, one of our founding fathers. He wrote
>his own version of the bible and left out the supernatural crap.

I'm familiar with TJ and his obsession with his interpretations of
what is necessary and what is not and his love for female slaves too.

>> It's not a good day for you is it Lehmann?

>Not a bad day at all. You gave me quite a chuckle. You have even proven
>yourself to be more ignorant than most believed was possible. Keep on
>posting. You are your own worst enemy.

I am glad I amused the TROLL.

>BTW - My offer still stands. Contact me via regular email...

See above. I have nothing to hide in discussion with you.

>NOTE to other readers:
>Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed added other newgroups I subscribe to in his
>response.

Sure did. I hope you don't mind if all your friends see you TROLLING
like a lunatic. Did it again, Lehmann.

What are you ashamed of?

>This should give everyone a clue as to what a worhtless asshole this
>character really is.

You know what they say about opinions and assholes.......

http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
Rex Franklin

PLEASE ! do we have to have this on this NG?

--
Regards,
Rex Franklin
"Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed" > wrote in message
> [...]

> >yourself to be more ignorant than most believed was possible. Keep on
> >posting. You are your own worst enemy.

> I am glad I amused the TROLL.
>
> >BTW - My offer still stands. Contact me via regular email...

> See above. I have nothing to hide in discussion with you.
>

> >NOTE to other readers:
> >Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed added other newgroups I subscribe to in

his
> >response.

> Sure did. I hope you don't mind if all your friends see you TROLLING
> like a lunatic. Did it again, Lehmann.
>
> What are you ashamed of?
>
> >This should give everyone a clue as to what a worhtless asshole this
> >character really is.

> You know what they say about opinions and assholes.......
>
> http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
> Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 21:36:25 GMT, "Rex Franklin" >
wrote:

>PLEASE ! do we have to have this on this NG?

Which NG is that, Rex? Do you know the TROLL Lehmann?

http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
Jason Thomas

keep it off rec.crafts.winemaking - im sure the political ng doesn't care

"Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 21:36:25 GMT, "Rex Franklin" >
> wrote:
>
> >PLEASE ! do we have to have this on this NG?

> Which NG is that, Rex? Do you know the TROLL Lehmann?
>
> http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
> Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

Paul E. Lehmann

To those of you on all newsgroups other than sci.med.cardiology.
The guilty party is "Totality of Lunar Mu_nEclipsed" He also goes by other
aliases which usually include some mutation of MU...
In his revenge, he has apparently found out which newsgroups I subscribe to
and has posted replies on ALL newsgroups to which I post. My post to Mu
was on the Cardiology news group and no others. He has added the other
newsgroups in an effort to harass me.
Yell at MU - report him to his ISP. This is a tactic he uses on those who
disagree with him.

"Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 21:36:25 GMT, "Rex Franklin" >
> wrote:
>
> >PLEASE ! do we have to have this on this NG?

> Which NG is that, Rex? Do you know the TROLL Lehmann?
>
> http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
> Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:25:27 -0500, "Paul E. Lehmann"
> wrote:

>To those of you on all newsgroups other than sci.med.cardiology.
>The guilty party is "Totality of Lunar Mu_nEclipsed" He also goes by other
>aliases which usually include some mutation of MU...

Yes, let's make sure all your Usenet world knows you are a TROLL,
Lehmann as well as a Jew in denial.

>In his revenge, he has apparently found out which newsgroups I subscribe to
>and has posted replies on ALL newsgroups to which I post.

WOW. Mu so smart!

> My post to Mu
>was on the Cardiology news group and no others. He has added the other
>newsgroups in an effort to harass me.

Your TROLLING and your words harass you. I am but a messenger.

>Yell at MU - report him to his ISP.

NO NO NO NO not that!

>This is a tactic he uses on those who
>disagree with him.

It is a tactic I use to make sure, Lehmann, that TROLLS like you don't
hide out in cardiology groups where you have no input and nothing of
value to (have) add(ed).

Hi Everybody!

Meet Paul "TROLL" Lehmann, Jew In Denial, Pantheist In Practice.

Btw, . Lehmann, I believe you just Xposted and then bleated how guilty
I am for doing the same.

I would say that makes you a Pantheistic Hypocrite.

http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Rex Franklin wrote:

> PLEASE ! do we have to have this on this NG?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Rex Franklin

Rex,

Which NG(s) do you want trimmed from the list of crosspostings?

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 04:27:40 +0100 (CET), MACK THE CARDIOLOGY TROLL
wrote:

>>Yell at MU - report him to his ISP:

>BellSouth.net Inc.
>575 Morosgo Drive
>Atlanta, GA 30324 USA
>
>For Abuse Issues, email
>NO ATTACHMENTS
>Include IP address = 68.215.183.65 but may change
>time/date
>message headers
>and attack logs.
>
>Do this for each Mu post
>
>Work best if most people complain

Hi Mack, I see you found your way to the remailer.

http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote:

> To those of you on all newsgroups other than sci.med.cardiology.
> The guilty party is "Totality of Lunar Mu_nEclipsed" He also goes by other
> aliases which usually include some mutation of MU...
> In his revenge, he has apparently found out which newsgroups I subscribe to
> and has posted replies on ALL newsgroups to which I post. My post to Mu
> was on the Cardiology news group and no others. He has added the other
> newsgroups in an effort to harass me.
> Yell at MU - report him to his ISP. This is a tactic he uses on those who
> disagree with him.

Paul,

I believe your friends at RCW would like you to quit cross-posting.

Why aren't you listening to them?

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:35:17 -0800, "Al. Lohse"
> wrote:

>While this has no business being in
>sci.med.cardiology,

I see this didn't stop you from posting this to SMC.......

>did a little research on
>putting the 9/11 terrorist episode, with its
>2700 victims, into perspective. Turns out,
>every 5 to 7 weeks, Americans kill 2700
>Americans. 118 weeks since 9/11. About
>118/6*2700 = 53,000. As you can see,
>Americans represent the greatest danger to
>Americans. Allowing hundreds of GI's to be
>killed and spending billions of dollars on
>the military enterprise is unlikely to make
>the United States any safer for Americans....
>Call it revenge in Afghanistan... Call it
>propaganda in Iraq... But do not call it
>military action to protect Americans.

If only one American life is saved due to military action in Iraq,
that action protected Americans.

By your own definition.

Btw, I didn't support VNam and I don't support the war in Iraq.

http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
Al. Lohse

> But the main difference is that the Vietnamese were no direct
> immediate threat to the American homeland, whereas the Islamic
> terrorists (and there are plenty of them in Iran) already have struck
> the U.S. with devastating attacks. The U.S. is now fighting a
> defensive war as the Islamic terrorists are committed to destroying
> the U.S.

While this has no business being in
sci.med.cardiology, did a little research on
putting the 9/11 terrorist episode, with its
2700 victims, into perspective. Turns out,
every 5 to 7 weeks, Americans kill 2700
Americans. 118 weeks since 9/11. About
118/6*2700 = 53,000. As you can see,
Americans represent the greatest danger to
Americans. Allowing hundreds of GI's to be
killed and spending billions of dollars on
the military enterprise is unlikely to make
the United States any safer for Americans....
Call it revenge in Afghanistan... Call it
propaganda in Iraq... But do not call it
military action to protect Americans.

Most Humbly,
A.L.(BTW, three of my brothers are Americans
by birth.)

Bob Pastorio

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed wrote:

> Btw, I didn't support VNam and I don't support the war in Iraq.

Mu_lcter went to Iraq a while back, if he's to be believed (heh), and
talked with Iraqi prisoners about his 2PoundPOWDiet or whatever. He
doesn't support the war but he'll happily take American taxpayer/Dept
of Defense money?

It's the old "Render unto Mu_ppet that which is Caesar's."

Pastorio

Al. Lohse

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:35:17 -0800, "Al. Lohse"
> > wrote:
>
> >While this has no business being in
> >sci.med.cardiology,

> I see this didn't stop you from posting this to SMC.......
>
> >did a little research on
> >putting the 9/11 terrorist episode, with its
> >2700 victims, into perspective. Turns out,
> >every 5 to 7 weeks, Americans kill 2700
> >Americans. 118 weeks since 9/11. About
> >118/6*2700 = 53,000. As you can see,
> >Americans represent the greatest danger to
> >Americans. Allowing hundreds of GI's to be
> >killed and spending billions of dollars on
> >the military enterprise is unlikely to make
> >the United States any safer for Americans....
> >Call it revenge in Afghanistan... Call it
> >propaganda in Iraq... But do not call it
> >military action to protect Americans.

> If only one American life is saved due to military action in Iraq,
> that action protected Americans.

What a system of values; We nearly lost
Jessica Lynch; I think I've made my point.

A.L.
Bob Pastorio

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed wrote:

> If only one American life is saved due to military action in Iraq,
> that action protected Americans.

> Btw, I didn't support VNam and I don't support the war in Iraq.

Hey, Mu_ppet. *Has* one American life been saved due to military
action in Iraq? If one has been saved, and therefore Americans have
been protected, how can you not in good conscience support it?

Have you told those military guys you say you train that you don't
support their activities? So you don't support war but you train
people to go do it? That about sum it up?

You claim to be involved with training the military but you don't
believe in what they're doing and you don't support their activities,
by your own words. Looks like you're behaving contrary to your
espoused beliefs. All for Caesar's gold.

Lot like your fake version of Christianity that lets you lie and
impugn and revile. Ever read "Revelations?"

Pastorio

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 12:21:47 -0800, "Al. Lohse"
> wrote:

>What a system of values; We nearly lost
>Jessica Lynch; I think I've made my point.

I suppose. I have no idea what point you make with the courageous Ms.
Lynch.

http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
Jason Thomas

I just started using Explorer to view newsgroups.... How do you (or can you)
block posts by people like the ones having this OT discussion.

Thanks
Jason

"Paul E. Lehmann" > wrote in message
> To those of you on all newsgroups other than sci.med.cardiology.
> The guilty party is "Totality of Lunar Mu_nEclipsed" He also goes by

other
> aliases which usually include some mutation of MU...
> In his revenge, he has apparently found out which newsgroups I subscribe

> and has posted replies on ALL newsgroups to which I post. My post to Mu
> was on the Cardiology news group and no others. He has added the other
> newsgroups in an effort to harass me.
> Yell at MU - report him to his ISP. This is a tactic he uses on those who
> disagree with him.
>

> "Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed" > wrote in message
> > On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 21:36:25 GMT, "Rex Franklin" >
> > wrote:
> >
> > >PLEASE ! do we have to have this on this NG?

> > Which NG is that, Rex? Do you know the TROLL Lehmann?
> >
> > http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
> > Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jason Thomas wrote:

> I just started using Explorer to view newsgroups.... How do you (or can you)
> block posts by people like the ones having this OT discussion.
>
> Thanks
> Jason

Simply flag the thread and click on "ignore thread."

If you want to specifically block Paul Lehmann, go to "message filters" and type
in his name.

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

> On 1/7/04 4:37 PM, in article , "Dr. Andrew
> B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote:
>
> > Jason Thomas wrote:
> >
> >> I just started using Explorer to view newsgroups.... How do you (or can you)
> >> block posts by people like the ones having this OT discussion.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Jason

> > Simply flag the thread and click on "ignore thread."
> >
> > If you want to specifically block Paul Lehmann, go to "message filters" and
> > type
> > in his name.
> >
> > Humbly,
> >
> > Andrew
> >
> > --
> > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> > Board-Certified Cardiologist

http://www.heartmdphd.com/

> Hey fellow captives,
> Start by removing rec.gardens from the groups!
> Thanks

You've already done it. No thanks required.

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:54:55 -0000, "Jason Thomas"
> wrote:

>I just started using Explorer to view newsgroups.... How do you (or can you)
>block posts by people like the ones having this OT discussion.

www.forteinc.com

Free. Works good. Umgawwa.

http://www.allthesky.com/eclipses/lunareclipse01a.html
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
lsj7

Jason Thomas wrote:

You will want this for outlook express6 to post RFC compliantly. It will
automatically reply at bottom and put sig at bottom. I does emoticons where
an lol becomes an actual smiley fac that can be seen by other users of the
fix. Nice freeware no nag or phone home.

OE6 problems here is a good site

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp.htm

dont forget to munge in oe6..... butif you use hotmail.......well hotmail is
my throw away........dont know much about it myself as used with oe6

lood guck and do not balk talkwards

ROTF

--
lsj7

Bob Pastorio

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Jason Thomas wrote:
>
>>I just started using Explorer to view newsgroups.... How do you (or can you)
>>block posts by people like the ones having this OT discussion.

> Simply flag the thread and click on "ignore thread."
>
> If you want to specifically block Paul Lehmann, go to "message filters" and type
> in his name.

But if you want to block Chung's friend Mu, nothing will work. He
changes his handle very often to defeat that sort of killfiling. That
way, Chung is sure to get his demented messages through even though
people are actively trying to filter.

Notice that Chung didn't offer any way to filter just his friend.

Chung is a fraud and a quack and he is aided and abetted by the other
troll Mu.

Pastorio

Bob Pastorio

Totality of Lunar Mu_n Eclipsed wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:54:55 -0000, "Jason Thomas"
> > wrote:
>
>>I just started using Explorer to view newsgroups.... How do you (or can you)
>>block posts by people like the ones having this OT discussion.

> www.forteinc.com
>
> Free. Works good. Umgawwa.

But you still can't filter out Mu_sclehead. He'll make sure of that.

Pastorio

Matt

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote:

>"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote:
>
>> To those of you on all newsgroups other than sci.med.cardiology.
>> The guilty party is "Totality of Lunar Mu_nEclipsed" He also goes by other
>> aliases which usually include some mutation of MU...
>> In his revenge, he has apparently found out which newsgroups I subscribe to
>> and has posted replies on ALL newsgroups to which I post. My post to Mu
>> was on the Cardiology news group and no others. He has added the other
>> newsgroups in an effort to harass me.
>> Yell at MU - report him to his ISP. This is a tactic he uses on those who
>> disagree with him.

>Paul,
>
>I believe your friends at RCW would like you to quit cross-posting.
>
>Why aren't you listening to them?

Because Paul is not the problem. Note that Chung and Mu continued to
cross post after you posted this note.

Update: A favorite Chung/Mu trick is to accuse others of the obnoxious
behavior THEY do. We in SMC have seen it hundreds of times. Don't be
misled. They have LOTS of other obnoxous behaviors too.

Chung/Mu will CERTAINLY reply to this, just to continue to be
obnoxious. I will not cross post again, despite the enormous
provocations Chung/Mu will generate to prompt me to do just that.

Please don't cross post a reply. This was just to set the record
straight with respect to Paul. He is NOT the problem.
Matt

JEP

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message >...
> Jason Thomas wrote:
>
> > I just started using Explorer to view newsgroups.... How do you (or can you)
> > block posts by people like the ones having this OT discussion.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Jason

> Simply flag the thread and click on "ignore thread."
>
> If you want to specifically block Paul Lehmann, go to "message filters" and type
> in his name.

Why would we want to block Paul? He's been a respected member of R.C.W
for some time. Block the other head cases or the thread.

Andy

ED CONRAD DONE IN BY HUMBLE PIE Intrepid[_3_] Baking 0 04-10-2012 03:34 PM
New Years Eve Menu, or I'm the most wishy washy person in the universe ravenlynne[_5_] General Cooking 1 31-12-2010 04:01 AM
Solved: How Hepatitis-C is transmitted from person to person on cruise ships [email protected] General Cooking 0 28-10-2006 11:49 PM
humble introduction cj5 Tea 6 11-09-2006 09:54 AM
UNIVERSE Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD General Cooking 0 10-04-2006 01:07 PM