Grape Juice in Maryland

« test | Wine making »

Old 25-05-2009, 09:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Grape Juice in Maryland

Several times there has been posts in this ng refering to
a store in/near Baltimore that carries 5 gal pails of
various grape juice. Anyone recall a name?

Hopefully they carry pressed Muscat.

Dick

Old 26-05-2009, 01:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Dick Adams wrote:

Several times there has been posts in this ng refering to
a store in/near Baltimore that carries 5 gal pails of
various grape juice. Anyone recall a name?

Hopefully they carry pressed Muscat.

Dick

Dick, can try S&S wine grapes in Baltimore or MD Crush near Mt. Airy.
HTH

Paul
Old 26-05-2009, 01:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On May 25, 4:55*pm, (Dick Adams) wrote:
Several times there has been posts in this ng refering to
a store in/near Baltimore that carries 5 gal pails of
various grape juice. *Anyone recall a name?

Hopefully they carry pressed Muscat.

Dick

I've never been there but you could try http://www.harfordvineyard.com/

Paul