REQ: Owners Manual for Transtherm Ermitage Wine Cabinet

Old 09-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Diane Paradis
Usenet poster

Default REQ: Owners Manual for Transtherm Ermitage Wine Cabinet

I am looking for an owners manual for a Transtherm Ermitage wine cabinet.
The model is CVFV 2000
If anyone can help me on this, I would appreciate it very much.

Glen (for Diane)

Wines in Turkey TRH Wine 0 19-08-2004 07:01 AM
Organic Wine Now St. Matthew Winemaking 16 08-04-2004 01:11 AM
The First Portable Wine Barrel THEMOM1 General Cooking 0 29-01-2004 06:43 PM
Sassicaia Notes Bill Spohn Wine 26 05-12-2003 09:23 PM
Good wine Mel Wine 28 20-11-2003 08:08 PM