Vino

Default Costco Shiraz

My latest issue of "Costco Connection" arrived in the mail today and
there is an article in it about a Barossa Valley shiraz that Costco
will be (maybe already is) selling under their private "Kirkland
Signature" brand. There is no indication of who is making it for them,
nor would I expect one. No price either but almost certainly different
in different states.

A sidebar on the same page describes a set of stemware that they will
also be selling. Eight 26.4-ounce glasses for $26.99. Made in Austria
from 24% lead crystal.

I'll check these out on my next visit to my local Costco. In the
meantime, if anyone tries either of these products, post your opinion
here.

Vino
To reply, add "x" between
letters and numbers of