vegan candy?

Old 08-10-2004, 08:08 PM
yeah
Usenet poster

Default vegan candy?

Which candy bars are vegan? Išve seen some dark chocolate and
liquorice that was vegan.

Are any of the brand name candy bars vegan? Is there a list somewhere
on the net?
Old 09-10-2004, 07:51 PM
PATRICK D'ACRE
Usenet poster

You are cordially invited to sample free online Recipes for a Peaceful
Planet, at this location:

www.veganfusion.com

Aloha from HI,

Patrick

Recipes for a Peaceful Planet
om...

Old 13-10-2004, 04:50 PM
Nick
Usenet poster

You should have watched the panorama program on sugar on TV the other day.

om...

Ideas for lunch? Chris Hansen Vegan 7 02-07-2004 06:03 PM
Hershey PayDay Candy Bar [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 06-06-2004 02:57 AM
Hershey PayDay Candy Bar Duckie ź Recipes 0 30-04-2004 02:02 AM
Vegan Cakes (10) Collection Andy & Shell Recipes (moderated) 0 20-12-2003 04:43 PM