Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Returning member

It has been awhile since I posted in the group-
Where is everyone?
It seems that most of tea chat has gone away.
I am retired now and living in Broward County, Florida-
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Joanne PR > writes:

>It has been awhile since I posted in the group-
>Where is everyone?
>It seems that most of tea chat has gone away.

Uh, this is rec.food.drink.tea.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /
http://babelcarp.org
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Monday, December 1, 2014 8:00:39 AM UTC-5, Joanne PR wrote:
> It has been awhile since I posted in the group-
> Where is everyone?
> It seems that most of tea chat has gone away.
> I am retired now and living in Broward County, Florida-

I see you haven't lost your humor-Tea chat as in ppl chatting about tea
Is Michael Plant still around?
Member

Location: US
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanne PR View Post
It has been awhile since I posted in the group-
Where is everyone?
It seems that most of tea chat has gone away.
I am retired now and living in Broward County, Florida-

Hey! I am new to this site, but I would love the tea conversations to pick back up! There are so few places to discuss all things tea.

BrewWhatYouLove