Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default The Ten Tea Methods

How do you drink tea? Out of the many many ways to make a cup of tea,
below are ten different ways, it should be noted these are the most
popular.

The Ten Tea Methods

- Small Pot Tea Method
- Cover Bowl Tea Method
- Whisking(Fine powder) Tea Method
- Large Capacity Tea Method
- Concentrated Tea Method
- Travel Tea Method
- Boiling Tea Method
- Cold Brewing Tea Method
- Foam Tea Method

NOTE::11th Korea, International Wu-Wo Tea
Ceremony,Taiwan Group Special Edition, we demonstrated several methods
for making liquid tea. (we only demonstated 7 tea methods)

Steven R. Jones (10/05/07, revised 4/10/09)

Last edited by kevin : 23-06-2017 at 05:25 PM
Banned

I prefer bagged tea when I'm feeling lazy but I usually drink loose leaf tea with an infuser/fill your own tea bag

Barbacoa cooking methods? No Name Mexican Cooking 3 06-12-2007 12:24 AM
Traditional Winemaking methods Pino Winemaking 9 05-12-2006 07:34 PM
Brisket Methods Maltby Barbecue 45 10-05-2004 02:46 AM
Looking for whole pig methods Barry Barbecue 3 22-12-2003 10:11 PM