Member

Default Favourite Tea

What kind and brand of tea is your favorite?
Member

I like Green tea... it's beneficial for health..
It's good for reducing weight.
Member

Same here Will....i also like Green tea so much .....and i take it 2 times in a day..
Member

I like having black tea but from few months i have started consuming green tea for health issues .. actually for weight purpose as well :P
Member

Hi All,
I like green tea as it is great for health. Green tea helps in losing weight and improve immune system. Green tea reduces tooth decay and prevents from heart disease.

Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjohnsmith View Post
What kind and brand of tea is your favorite?
i personally very much like to drink green tea. it has good taste and the thing is that there is no side effect of this tea. i suggest you to taste it at home really very nice .

Last edited by flake : 05-11-2011 at 03:06 PM
Yen Yen is offline
Member

I like only green tea because it so much healthy for the body and so much helpful to keep the body fit. I also take coffee some times but mostly I take green tea.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Baldwin > wrote:

>Hi All,
>I like green tea as it is great for health. Green tea helps in losing
>weight and improve immune system. Green tea reduces tooth decay and
>prevents from heart disease.

How do you know? Especially when it comes from China where food contamination
issues are rampant. For all you know, green tea could turn out to be bad for
you.

The common wisdom about what is good for you and bad for you changes. When I
was a kid, cigarettes were good for you and helped you lose weight. Wine and
garlic were bad for you. Children were encouraged to drink milk and eat honey.
Now cigarettes cause cancer, red wine and garlic prevent cancer, and milk and
honey have too many bacteria for children.

Ignore all that medical advice. Drink it because it tastes good. If it does
not taste good, don't drink it.
--scott

Member

I drink Yorkshire Tea which is a strong blend of tea. I add a small amount of milk and sugar to it.I like homemade Lemon Ice Tea, the tea made from Teh 2 Tang Jasmine Tea, sugar, honey, and lemon, put some ice cube.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Japanese green tea. I'm too lazy to NOT use tea bags. And, I use the
same tea bag for several days as I feel the weaker tasting tea tastes
better to me over time. And, yes, I use the microwave for heating.

Of course, if my wife (Japanese) wishes to heat it up properly from the
leaves, I'm all too glad to drink it the traditional way. But,
otherwise, I'm fine with my lazy method (1.5 minutes) which is also the
cheapest method.

--
Rik Brown

Share your experiences in the forums, blogs, videos, and online
community at 'TRAVEL.com' (http://www.TRAVEL.com).
Message origin: TRAVEL.com

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

johnemallindias > wrote:

>I drink Yorkshire Tea which is a strong blend of tea. I add a small
>amount of milk and sugar to it.I like homemade Lemon Ice Tea, the tea
>made from Teh 2 Tang Jasmine Tea, sugar, honey, and lemon, put some ice
>cube.

Yorkshire Gold and similar blends are mostly Uva-grown Ceylon teas, which
gives them that characteristic sharpness. If you like that, you might
want to consider some of the single-estate high-altitude Ceylon teas
which are higher grade versions of that.
--scott
Member

Red face

Green Tea, especially china green tea. It has delicious flavors and helps me lose some of my pounds as well. Vote for this!
Member

Location: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by timburton287 View Post
Green Tea, especially china green tea. It has delicious flavors and helps me lose some of my pounds as well. Vote for this!
Favourite tea is Organic Tieguanyin. Lots of infusions. I drink it all day! Second is Phoenix oolong, with it's aprocot-like taste.
Member

Post

I will tell you my favourite herbal tea later! ( those that don't believe in herbs.. those closed minds need not answer this question!) What is your Favourite herbal tea?
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timburton287 View Post
Green Tea, especially china green tea. It has delicious flavors and helps me lose some of my pounds as well. Vote for this!
I am also agree with your drink and also prefer the use of the green and the reason is that the use of the 2-3 cups of the green tea gives us the ability to burn the extra calories of the body.

Banned

Location: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautybasic View Post
I will tell you my favourite herbal tea later! ( those that don't believe in herbs.. those closed minds need not answer this question!) What is your Favourite herbal tea?
I like green tea very much.
Member

Location: Bangladesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautybasic View Post
I will tell you my favourite herbal tea later! ( those that don't believe in herbs.. those closed minds need not answer this question!) What is your Favourite herbal tea?
I like Ceylon Tea due to it's flavors and aromas.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautybasic View Post
I will tell you my favourite herbal tea later! ( those that don't believe in herbs.. those closed minds need not answer this question!) What is your Favourite herbal tea?
I like green tea. I drink 2-3 cup of green tea daily. Green tea very helpful to boost metabolism and it also useful for weight lose of the body.

Weight Loss Nashville

Last edited by Sherida : 24-12-2011 at 07:59 AM
Member

Location: Usa

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanhard View Post
I like Ceylon Tea due to it's flavors and aromas.
Well i like the lipton green tea. Lipton jasmine green tea is favorite and i drink
daily after meal.Most people take it to loose weight because of law fats, have
been found it. Some people, take it with empty stomach, but is recommended
to take after meal for better results.
gyms San Carlos

Last edited by Jeffersonnnd : 26-11-2012 at 06:00 AM
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Tea transactions in techno-fantasy

Neal Stephenson's 2011 mega-novel Reamde - IMO, his best (or at least
most accessible) in some time - features the following crash of cultures:

"She had approached Zula and struck up a conversation yesterday
afternoon. [They] had found their way to a street where a number of tea
sellers had their shops, and Zula had been eyeing them, trying to decide
which one she would approach, psyching herself up for another round of
bargaining. And then suddenly this woman had been in front of her, blue
boots planted, smiling confidently, and striking up a conversation in
oddly colloquial English. And after a minute or two she had produced
this huge bolus of green tea, seemingly from nowhere, and told Zula a
story about it. How she and her people€”Zula had forgotten the name of
the group, but Blue Boots wanted it understood that it was a separate
ethnicity€”lived way up in the mountains of western Fujian. They had been
chased up there a zillion years ago and lived in forts on misty
mountaintops. Consequently, no one was upstream of them€”the water ran
clean from the sky, there was no industrial runoff contaminating their
soil, and there never would be. Blue Boots had gone on to enumerate
several other virtues of the place and to explain how these superlative
qualities had been impregnated into the tea leaves at the molecular
level and could be transferred into the bodies, minds, and souls of
people condemned to live in not-so-blessed realms simply by drinking
vast quantities of said tea. A kilogram of the stuff would vanish in no
time and Zula would be begging for more. But it would be hard to buy
more in America. Speaking of which, Blue Boots was keen on finding a
Western Hemisphere distributor for this product, and Zula seemed like a
fine candidate€¦"

For those who enjoy a certain kind of gastronomic-obsessive writing, I
recommend as possibly canonical Stephenson's "Cap'n Crunch" passage from
Ch. 56 of the earlier Cryptonomicon. To understand this passage is to
understand the soul of the otaku. And for video fans, the
chadao-parodying "ramen master" play-within-a-play-within-a-play scene
from Tampopo, and Gorodish's diving gear-clad exquisition on zen in the
art of baguette-buttering from Diva. Latter two currently available on
YouTube.

Other such gems invited.

-DM

Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Good question. I had to go check with the House Mouse about this. She say we like healthy Bigelow Green Tea. If a person take a cup each day spiked with a teaspoon full of cinnamon and dollop of local honey it supposed to cure cancer and stuff like that. Now Chinese folks do that twenty times a day and they aint never sick in case nobody noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjohnsmith View Post
What kind and brand of tea is your favorite?
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Bonville Organic is a perfectionist in producing organic products. We offer you the best that Mother nature has gifted us. We search and scour the slopes of Assam, Ooty, Coonoor and Darjeeling, to name a few of the best green tea and black tea destinations in the world to bring you nothing but the the best of organic products. Just the way the first song sticks in your head all day long, the first drink will make your day. Bonville Organic Tea Estates brings you the best tea drinking experience you have ever had. The care we take and expertise we use to deliver you the quality of tea is an art in itself. It is so good that you will feel that the tea leaves were just plucked, brewed and presented to you.

www.bonvilleorganic.com
Member

Location: us

I like china green tea.It have different flavors.And so much healthy our body..
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjohnsmith View Post
What kind and brand of tea is your favorite?
Green tea is best i drink both tea . morning black at night green
Senior Member

I like Vintage Teas rich aromatic flavours of black, white, green, organic, herb and infused teas.

Vintage Teas, Organic Tea, Herbal Tea, Green Tea, Ceylon Tea

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero1 View Post
I am also agree with your drink and also prefer the use of the green and the reason is that the use of the 2-3 cups of the green tea gives us the ability to burn the extra calories of the body.
Whatever brand, I prefer to drink only black tea because of no cholestrols and healthy to our body, which makes to fit our body too. Cholestrols- which depends on the cholestrols makes activate the cells into inactivate. so the persons who offers black tea will be BRISK for the whole day.
Member

I like natural green tea because it is more beneficial for the health and fitness.
I take green tea daily in my breakfast. It help to control my cholesterol level and also to manage my body weight because it burn all unnecessary body fat.

adamprowse weight loss

Last edited by Jistong005 : 25-01-2014 at 11:43 AM

WHat is YOUR favourite drive-thru? PLucas1[_2_] General Cooking 33 02-03-2010 01:14 AM
my favourite bbq Peek Oil Barbecue 0 27-05-2008 10:13 PM
Favourite rub biig General Cooking 33 10-07-2006 06:21 AM
which is your favourite tea? Chinesetea Tea 30 29-08-2005 05:27 AM