Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Looking for an english tea, please help me !

Hello,
a few years ago i have had a very good english tea, it was in a plastic dark
blue bag with flowers design, it was closed with a little adhesive label,
and the flavor was containing cinnamon and vanilla, but pretty soft (i don't
like vanilla, but it was tasting really very good).
I understand it is not easy to identify a tea with such few details, but any
suggestions about the possible brand/type of this tea ?
I really wolud like to identify and buy this tea, it was excellent.

Thanks,
RR

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Feb 28, 2:11*pm, "Rightrik" > wrote:
> Hello,
> a few years ago i have had a very good english tea, it was in a plastic dark
> blue bag with flowers design, it was closed with a little adhesive label,
> and the flavor was containing cinnamon and vanilla, but pretty soft (i don't
> like vanilla, but it was tasting really very good).
> I understand it is not easy to identify a tea with such few details, but any
> suggestions about the possible brand/type of this tea ?
> I really wolud like to identify and buy this tea, *it was excellent.
>
> Thanks,
> RR

Go to a search engine and type in "English Breakfast Tea." They show
about 40 boxes. Many of them have black or blue boxes, but I saw none
as you describe. Toci
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Thank you, i've already tried using Google, i found a lot of tea but not the
one i am trying to identify...

RR

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"Rightrik" > wrote in
:

> Hello,
> a few years ago i have had a very good english tea, it was in a
> plastic dark blue bag with flowers design, it was closed with a little
> adhesive label, and the flavor was containing cinnamon and vanilla,
> but pretty soft (i don't like vanilla, but it was tasting really very
> good). I understand it is not easy to identify a tea with such few
> details, but any suggestions about the possible brand/type of this tea
> ? I really wolud like to identify and buy this tea, it was excellent.

The blue bag would indicate to me that the tea was from Whittard of
Chelsea. They make a variety of flavored teas, which are hard to get in
the US unless you live near one of their two US stores. If you like the
cinamon but not the vanilla you may want to try their Spice Imperial tea.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Hello, i've just been on their website, but the tea blue bags are different.
The one i am looking for was dark blue like those, but with colored flowers
printed on it.

Thank you anyway.

RR