Posted to alt.food.sushi,is.vedur,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism
Robin-Louis Clevis

Default Eating human meat as sushi ...

I'm a cannibal and I want to eat raw human meat.

Do you have any good recipes for human sushi ???

Posted to alt.food.sushi,is.vedur,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism
Joltin' Joe

Why don't you cut off your tiny dick, slice it thinly, and serve over
rice. Hopefully, you'll bleed to death and leave us alone forever.

Robin-Louis Clevis wrote:
> I'm a cannibal and I want to eat raw human meat.
>
> Do you have any good recipes for human sushi ???

Posted to alt.food.sushi
Big McLargehuge

On 26 Dec 2005 00:07:43 -0800, "Robin-Louis Clevis"
> mumbled something like:

>I'm a cannibal and I want to eat raw human meat.
>
>Do you have any good recipes for human sushi ???

as trolls go, this on isn't particularly interesting. You might want
to get a little more creative next time, you might do better.
Posted to alt.food.sushi,is.vedur,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism
Armadillo

> I'm a cannibal and I want to eat raw human meat.
>
> Do you have any good recipes for human sushi ???

For hors d'oeuvre kiss my ass.

Jukka

You're eating sushi all wrong! Tokyo sushi chef teaches proper way toeat sushi Travis McGee General Cooking 86 12-09-2015 02:41 AM
Eating Puppy Meat Is the Same as Eating Pork, British TV Chef Says Stephen Newport General Cooking 14 14-10-2011 12:03 AM
Eating Human Placenta - Unbelievable MellieSue General Cooking 28 30-08-2009 07:36 AM
Human Sushi! Ed Zagmoon Sushi 1 10-01-2007 10:31 PM
Is a human foreskin = Sushi ??? Winnie Oakbob Sushi 1 08-06-2005 02:28 PM