Sushi, Sashimi, Chirashi & Tirashi?

Old 23-07-2004, 04:00 PM
Dan Logcher
Usenet poster

Default Sushi, Sashimi, Chirashi & Tirashi?

Wyle Coyote wrote:

"Dan Logcher" wrote in message

Wyle Coyote wrote:

What's the difference between Sushi, Sashimi, Chirashi & Tirashi?
Is sushi, sush?
Sashimi, sash?
Chirashi, chirash?
Tirashi, trash?

That would tirash.. but no.

Thanks for clearing that up, but it seems to me it's all
"tirash"!

Then don't eat it.. no one is forcing you.

--
Dan

Old 24-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Dan Logcher
Usenet poster

Wyle Coyote wrote:

Then don't eat it.. no one is forcing you.

You now this for a fact?

If they are then you should report them to the police,
or give me their names and they can force me to eat
sushi.

--
Dan

Old 24-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Dan Logcher
Usenet poster

Wyle Coyote wrote:

Then don't eat it.. no one is forcing you.

You now this for a fact?

If they are then you should report them to the police,
or give me their names and they can force me to eat
sushi.

--
Dan

Sashimi vs. sushi quality [email protected] General Cooking 47 11-01-2005 08:39 PM
NY Times article on sushi Art Sushi 0 27-05-2004 06:52 PM
Boston Globe reviews sushi and sake [email protected] Sushi 0 21-05-2004 07:45 PM
Back again to oysters limey General Cooking 43 30-03-2004 06:21 PM
What a Sushi Chef orders when he goes to another sushi bar ChefMatisse.com Sushi 2 07-03-2004 12:22 AM