Hansen

Default Palm Springs, CA sushi

Good Afternoon,

I'm spending some quality time with the in-laws over in Palm Springs,
CA, and was wondering if anyone could steer me towards a good sushi
joint.

Luckily, I can even convince the father-in-law to join in - He's game
to try anything.

Thanks !
Hansen
Gerry

In article >, Hansen
> wrote:

> I'm spending some quality time with the in-laws over in Palm Springs,
> CA, and was wondering if anyone could steer me towards a good sushi
> joint.
>
> Luckily, I can even convince the father-in-law to join in - He's game
> to try anything.

I've forgotten everything, but I'll try anyway. I guess it's Rancho
Mirage that is on the I-10 a bit past Palm Springs. Or east, I assume,
of Palm Springs proper, but it's all big glot.

There ia s large shopping center on the corner of Gerald H. Ford
Frigging Boulvard or whatever the hell is full legal name and social
security number are (where does one get road signs printed?). In the
cleft of that center is the only decent sushi/Japanese restaurant we
found. I think there are others, but that one turned out quite well
for us.

That's about as close as I can get it. Good sake there by the way...

--
First they gerrymander us into one-party fiefs. Then they tell us they only
care about the swing districts. Then they complain about voter apathy.
Hansen

Gerry > wrote in message > ...
> In article >, Hansen
> > wrote:
>
> > I'm spending some quality time with the in-laws over in Palm Springs,
> > CA, and was wondering if anyone could steer me towards a good sushi
> > joint.
> >
> > Luckily, I can even convince the father-in-law to join in - He's game
> > to try anything.

> I've forgotten everything, but I'll try anyway. I guess it's Rancho
> Mirage that is on the I-10 a bit past Palm Springs. Or east, I assume,
> of Palm Springs proper, but it's all big glot.
>
> There ia s large shopping center on the corner of Gerald H. Ford
> Frigging Boulvard or whatever the hell is full legal name and social
> security number are (where does one get road signs printed?). In the
> cleft of that center is the only decent sushi/Japanese restaurant we
> found. I think there are others, but that one turned out quite well
> for us.
>
> That's about as close as I can get it. Good sake there by the way...

THanks for the tips. If I can make it over there, I'll report back on
the current situation.

Cheers,
Hansen
Gerry

In article >, Hansen
> wrote:

> > > I'm spending some quality time with the in-laws over in Palm Springs,
> > > CA, and was wondering if anyone could steer me towards a good sushi
> > > joint.
> > >
> > > Luckily, I can even convince the father-in-law to join in - He's game
> > > to try anything.

> > I've forgotten everything, but I'll try anyway. I guess it's Rancho
> > Mirage that is on the I-10 a bit past Palm Springs. Or east, I assume,
> > of Palm Springs proper, but it's all big glot.
> >
> > There ia s large shopping center on the corner of Gerald H. Ford
> > Frigging Boulvard or whatever the hell is full legal name and social
> > security number are (where does one get road signs printed?). In the
> > cleft of that center is the only decent sushi/Japanese restaurant we
> > found. I think there are others, but that one turned out quite well
> > for us.
> >
> > That's about as close as I can get it. Good sake there by the way...

> THanks for the tips. If I can make it over there, I'll report back on
> the current situation.

For Pete's sake remember the names of the places. I never seem to do
that...

--
First they gerrymander us into one-party fiefs. Then they tell us they only
care about the swing districts. Then they complain about voter apathy.
-- Gail Collins
DOUGENDO

Hansen,
You didn't say when you're going to Palm Springs, but I'm posting this hoping
you'll get to read it before you depart. I reccommend trying "Kiyosaku"; sorry
I don't have the address, but they're in the phone book. They moved a few
miles down the street from the old location on Hwy. 111 a little over a year
ago. The itamae's name is Mr. Ishizawa, and you should try his special
grapefruit and seafood bowl. I love crab, and although I'm happy with snow
crab, I always order his crab sushi because he uses King Crab (it's not cheap,
though! IIRC it's $10.50 /2 pcs.). Enjoy!

Doug Endo

bugman

OISHII, I forget exactelly where. It's outside of Boston, nice
trip on the green line, in the summer. This is tiny, and you will wait
but................the best..Zaragt 28> or so
Jessica Vincent

"bugman" > wrote in message

> OISHII, I forget exactelly where. It's outside of Boston, nice
> trip on the green line, in the summer. This is tiny, and you will wait
> but................the best..Zaragt 28> or so

On Beacon in Brookline?

Jessica

Charles Demas

In article . net>,
Jessica Vincent > wrote:

>"bugman" > wrote in message
.. .

>> OISHII, I forget exactelly where. It's outside of Boston, nice
>> trip on the green line, in the summer. This is tiny, and you will wait
>> but................the best..Zaragt 28> or so

>On Beacon in Brookline?

Oishii Sushi Bar
612 Hammond Street, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
(617) 277-7888

Chuck Demas

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,