Ginny

Default moonshine cake

Does anyone here have a recipe for the starter to make "Moonshine"
cake........I made and shared it with a few Church members years ago and you
need 5 or 7 members to share the total with ..I can't find the recipe among
my treasures ......does anyone have it to share with me.....thanks
.....please email me off list .

Kenneth

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 16:28:01 GMT, "Ginny" > wrote:

>Does anyone here have a recipe for the starter to make "Moonshine"
>cake........I made and shared it with a few Church members years ago and you
>need 5 or 7 members to share the total with ..I can't find the recipe among
>my treasures ......does anyone have it to share with me.....thanks
>....please email me off list .

Howdy,

http://tinyurl.com/6q9wr

HTH,

--
Kenneth

Kenneth

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 16:28:01 GMT, "Ginny" > wrote:

>Does anyone here have a recipe for the starter to make "Moonshine"
>cake........I made and shared it with a few Church members years ago and you
>need 5 or 7 members to share the total with ..I can't find the recipe among
>my treasures ......does anyone have it to share with me.....thanks
>....please email me off list .

Howdy,

http://tinyurl.com/6q9wr

HTH,

--
Kenneth

Dave Bell

http://tinyurl.com/6q9wr

> HTH,
>
> --
> Kenneth

I think this is more like what Ginny wanted:
http://www.fitsmybudget.net/recipes/...shine_cake.htm

Dave
Dave Bell

http://tinyurl.com/6q9wr

> HTH,
>
> --
> Kenneth

I think this is more like what Ginny wanted:
http://www.fitsmybudget.net/recipes/...shine_cake.htm

Dave

Kenneth

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:35:58 -0700, Dave Bell

http://tinyurl.com/6q9wr

>> HTH,
>>
>> --
>> Kenneth

>I think this is more like what Ginny wanted:
>http://www.fitsmybudget.net/recipes/...shine_cake.htm
>
>Dave

Hi Dave,

Well, no... She wants to know how to make the starter.

All the best,
--
Kenneth

Kenneth

http://tinyurl.com/6q9wr

>> HTH,
>>
>> --
>> Kenneth

>I think this is more like what Ginny wanted:
>http://www.fitsmybudget.net/recipes/...shine_cake.htm
>
>Dave

Hi Dave,

Well, no... She wants to know how to make the starter.

All the best,
--
Kenneth

Dave Bell

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Kenneth wrote:

> >I think this is more like what Ginny wanted:
> >http://www.fitsmybudget.net/recipes/...shine_cake.htm
> >
> >Dave

> Hi Dave,
>
> Well, no... She wants to know how to make the starter.

Well, it's a *start*, if not a *starter*!
These hootch-mosters have to start somewhere, I'd expect naturally
occuring yeastes on the fruit would be all that's necessary to get things
going. The first time, it would just take a bit longer to stabilize.

Dave
Dave Bell

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Kenneth wrote:

> >I think this is more like what Ginny wanted:
> >http://www.fitsmybudget.net/recipes/...shine_cake.htm
> >
> >Dave

> Hi Dave,
>
> Well, no... She wants to know how to make the starter.

Well, it's a *start*, if not a *starter*!
These hootch-mosters have to start somewhere, I'd expect naturally
occuring yeastes on the fruit would be all that's necessary to get things
going. The first time, it would just take a bit longer to stabilize.

Dave
Kenneth

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:48:07 -0700, Dave Bell
> wrote:

>On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Kenneth wrote:
>
>> >I think this is more like what Ginny wanted:
>> >http://www.fitsmybudget.net/recipes/...shine_cake.htm
>> >
>> >Dave

>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> Well, no... She wants to know how to make the starter.

>Well, it's a *start*, if not a *starter*!
>These hootch-mosters have to start somewhere, I'd expect naturally
>occuring yeastes on the fruit would be all that's necessary to get things
>going. The first time, it would just take a bit longer to stabilize.
>
>Dave

Hi Dave,

Of course, you might be right...

I was just passing along the comment that the OP sent to me via email.
I connected her to what I thought to be the recipe she wanted, but she
told me that it was the "starter" recipe that was her quest.

All the best,

--
Kenneth

Kenneth

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:48:07 -0700, Dave Bell
> wrote:

>On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Kenneth wrote:
>
>> >I think this is more like what Ginny wanted:
>> >http://www.fitsmybudget.net/recipes/...shine_cake.htm
>> >
>> >Dave

>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> Well, no... She wants to know how to make the starter.

>Well, it's a *start*, if not a *starter*!
>These hootch-mosters have to start somewhere, I'd expect naturally
>occuring yeastes on the fruit would be all that's necessary to get things
>going. The first time, it would just take a bit longer to stabilize.
>
>Dave

Hi Dave,

Of course, you might be right...

I was just passing along the comment that the OP sent to me via email.
I connected her to what I thought to be the recipe she wanted, but she
told me that it was the "starter" recipe that was her quest.

All the best,

--
Kenneth

Kenneth