Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Default A Silly Sourdough Question

Hi all!
I usually don't post here, but I have a question. I have maintained a
great starter I began about 7 years ago. It's been in the fridge most
of the time, but every time I bring it out and baby it for a day or 2,
it's jumpin'! So, we recently moved into a house with a septic system.
I'm wondering what happens if starter gets in the septic tank. Do any
of you think it's doing anything in there? I know this may be a silly
question, and I don't dump it down the drain. Just thought I would
post this question to keep the group on topic instead of selling
shoes, watches, porn. Guess I could sell starter!! LOL! TIA!!
MerryB
Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Merryb wrote:
> Hi all!
> I usually don't post here, but I have a question. I have maintained a
> great starter I began about 7 years ago. It's been in the fridge most
> of the time, but every time I bring it out and baby it for a day or 2,
> it's jumpin'! So, we recently moved into a house with a septic system.
> I'm wondering what happens if starter gets in the septic tank. Do any
> of you think it's doing anything in there? I know this may be a silly
> question, and I don't dump it down the drain. Just thought I would
> post this question to keep the group on topic instead of selling
> shoes, watches, porn. Guess I could sell starter!! LOL! TIA!!
> MerryB

Won't help the starter, but it will not hurt the septic. It is common
practice to put yeast down the drain to encourage the little bugs to eat
what comes down the drain, if you know what I mean.
Posted to rec.food.sourdough

> I'm wondering what happens if starter gets in the septic tank. Do any
> of you think it's doing anything in there?

no it will die.

Septic tank bacteria is anaerobic i.e.no oxygen. The sourdough starter
contains yeast and bacteria that are aerobic organisms, requires oxygen.

The pleasant smell of a well nutritioned sourdough starter is the opposite
of the unpleasant smell of biogas from anaerobic bacterial fermentation.

--
CK
Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Sam Sam is offline

Charlie Kroeger wrote:
> [..]
>
> Septic tank bacteria is anaerobic i.e.no oxygen. The sourdough starter
> contains yeast and bacteria that are aerobic organisms, requires oxygen.

Are they? Any source you can quote to back this up?

Sam

Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Sam Sam is offline

Merryb wrote:
> Hi all!
> I usually don't post here, but I have a question. I have maintained a
> great starter I began about 7 years ago. It's been in the fridge most
> of the time, but every time I bring it out and baby it for a day or 2,
> it's jumpin'! So, we recently moved into a house with a septic system.
> I'm wondering what happens if starter gets in the septic tank.

Any idea what kind the pre septic tank critters are - in human saliva,
intestines, vagina?

Once that is known, once could make a more educated guess, if the
sourdough organisms would upset the sewage.

Sam

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

"Sam" > wrote in message news:mailman.12.1208608087.4061.rec.food.sourdough @www.mountainbitwarrior..com...
> Charlie Kroeger wrote:
> > [..]
> >
> > Septic tank bacteria is anaerobic i.e.no oxygen. The sourdough starter
> > contains yeast and bacteria that are aerobic organisms, requires oxygen.
> >

> Are they? Any source you can quote to back this up?

Why are you pussyfooting, Sam? Jeez, you are beginning to act like Kenneth!
Why don't you just say it outright: You are wrong Charlie! Friggin' WRONG.
Doncha know anything Charlie? Why are you posting CRAP?

You people posting crap and stoopidity are killing our newsgroup!

See this, for instance: www.nbimcc.org/JCC/2007/JCC0756/JCC0756.pdf
Sez there (at the end, in the summary):
"Sourdough fermentation begins with aerobic growth immediately upon mixing flour and
water. Once oxygen is depleted, anaerobic fermentation begins with the growth of LAB.
LAB produce acids which enhance their rapid growth when the pH value has dropped too
low for other microorganisms to develop. So, the LAB become the most abundant micro-
organisms in the sourdough and they are the refore responsible for the final stages of the
sourdough processing."

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

G'day Samartha & all;

"Sam" > wrote in message
news:mailman.12.1208608087.4061.rec.food.sourdough @www.mountainbitwarrior.com...
> Charlie Kroeger wrote:
>> [..]
>>
>> Septic tank bacteria is anaerobic i.e.no oxygen. The sourdough starter
>> contains yeast and bacteria that are aerobic organisms, requires oxygen.
>>

> Are they? Any source you can quote to back this up?

There are several methods of processing "waste" water from homes. The
typical method is to use a septic system. The bacteria that populate that
system are anaerobic by specific selection. And no, you will not mess up
your septic system by dumping your excess starter. If anything, they'll be
just another excellent "food" source of those hard-working little critters
breaking down your waste. We've been using that kind of system for years...

Donno if this counts as an "authoritive" source or not:
http://www.keidel.com/resource/sewage/. But they continue with some really
"riveting" reading he ... (:-o)!
http://www.keidel.com/resource/sewage/septic-care.htm

Enjoy!

Dusty -- enjoying the late-spring snow on the hills east of Everett, Wa.

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

> Are they? Any source you can quote to back this up?
>
> Sam

You could always have a read in the wikipedia, the 'living' encyclopedia
that's where I go for information.

What is it with this group is it a bunch of ignorant old men that dabble in
making bread, sure sounds like it.

--
CK

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

> Charlie? Why are you posting CRAP?

Adams, admit it, you're a stupid old fart, and unless you have the excuse of
suffering from some recent head injury, you were probably always this way.

I tell you another thing asshole, bet you wouldn't say that to my face.

--
CK

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Merryb wrote:
> Hi all!
> I usually don't post here, but I have a question. I have maintained a
> great starter I began about 7 years ago. It's been in the fridge most
> of the time, but every time I bring it out and baby it for a day or 2,
> it's jumpin'! So, we recently moved into a house with a septic system.
> I'm wondering what happens if starter gets in the septic tank. Do any
> of you think it's doing anything in there? I know this may be a silly
> question, and I don't dump it down the drain. Just thought I would
> post this question to keep the group on topic instead of selling
> shoes, watches, porn. Guess I could sell starter!! LOL! TIA!!
> MerryB

Folks at cottages with septic systems that will be unused for a while
often pour yeast or buttermilk into the system to provide food for the
micro-organisms if nothing else while it isn't used.

Some folks think this will help lengthen the pump out times by keeping
the system active, but most studies I have seen don't think it helps on
always active systems. It at least won't hurt any systems.

Here are a couple WWW links that mention it for the folks that don't
believe anything they read on Usenet:

http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/EMD/en...er_septic.html
http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf942791.tip.html

Mike (who has installed more than one septic system)

Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Sam Sam is offline

Hey -

I am asking YOU to back this up:

> The sourdough starter
> contains yeast and bacteria that are aerobic organisms, requires oxygen.

YOU made this claim and I would like to know where you got this from.

That's all.

If you can't provide a source and you just pulled it out of your head,
that's fine. Just say so and I go from there.

Sam

Charlie Kroeger wrote:
>> Are they? Any source you can quote to back this up?
>>
>> Sam
>>

> You could always have a read in the wikipedia, the 'living' encyclopedia
> that's where I go for information.
>
> What is it with this group is it a bunch of ignorant old men that dabble in
> making bread, sure sounds like it.

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

"Charlie Kroeger" > wrote in message ...

> Adams, admit it, you're a stupid old fart, and unless you have the excuse of
> suffering from some recent head injury, you were probably always this way.
>
> I tell you another thing asshole, bet you wouldn't say that to my face.

Be assured I would not take one step to be anywhere in the vicinity
of your face or any other member of your ugly anatomy, some of which
I might otherwise most joyously kick.

Charlie Kroeger" > wrote in message ...

> Septic tank bacteria is anaerobic i.e.no oxygen. The sourdough starter
> contains yeast and bacteria that are aerobic organisms, requires oxygen.

Common sourdough yeast is a facultative anaerobe. You can look that up
on WikiPedia. It means that the yeast can use oxygen, by can take it or
leave it, according to conditions. As far as the sourdough bacteria are
concerned, they are probably anaerobes, or mostly so. There are a bunch
of them. In unstirred starter or dough, conditions are undoubtedly anaerobic,
at least eventually.

Septic tanks are mostly offtopical here. But follow your instincts. If we
do not appreciate you, we can ignore you or killfile you, if, like some other
recent nuisances, chose to post offtopically several times each day.

In recent years, there were reports that the Jersey Devil cultured sourdough
starter in an abandoned commode he found on his grounds. Such use qualifies
the commode as topical. It is a subtle distinction. I doubt if you would
ever understand!

What happened to Jersey Devil? JD, are you out there still? Come back, we
need you now! We are being overflooded by a tsunami of assholes.

--
Dicky

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

You are all a bunch of big smelly poo poo heads. All of you, grow the
heck up. My 7 year old nephew can have more adult like conversations
then you people.

In article >,
Dick Adams > wrote:

> "Charlie Kroeger" > wrote in message
>
> > Adams, admit it, you're a stupid old fart, and unless you have the excuse of
> > suffering from some recent head injury, you were probably always this way.
> >
> > I tell you another thing asshole, bet you wouldn't say that to my face.

> Be assured I would not take one step to be anywhere in the vicinity
> of your face or any other member of your ugly anatomy, some of which
> I might otherwise most joyously kick.
>
> Charlie Kroeger" > wrote in message
>
> > Septic tank bacteria is anaerobic i.e.no oxygen. The sourdough starter
> > contains yeast and bacteria that are aerobic organisms, requires oxygen.

> Common sourdough yeast is a facultative anaerobe. You can look that up
> on WikiPedia. It means that the yeast can use oxygen, by can take it or
> leave it, according to conditions. As far as the sourdough bacteria are
> concerned, they are probably anaerobes, or mostly so. There are a bunch
> of them. In unstirred starter or dough, conditions are undoubtedly anaerobic,
> at least eventually.
>
> Septic tanks are mostly offtopical here. But follow your instincts. If we
> do not appreciate you, we can ignore you or killfile you, if, like some other
> recent nuisances, chose to post offtopically several times each day.
>
> In recent years, there were reports that the Jersey Devil cultured sourdough
> starter in an abandoned commode he found on his grounds. Such use qualifies
> the commode as topical. It is a subtle distinction. I doubt if you would
> ever understand!
>
> What happened to Jersey Devil? JD, are you out there still? Come back, we
> need you now! We are being overflooded by a tsunami of assholes.
>
> --
> Dicky

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

"td" > wrote in message ...
> You are all a bunch of big smelly poo poo heads. All of you, grow the
> heck up. My 7 year old nephew can have more adult like conversations
> then you people.

An adult conversation would be good. Why don't you ("td") start?
Sourdough is a good topic for here.

Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Sam Sam is offline

td wrote:

All of you, grow the heck up:

> You are all a bunch of big smelly poo poo heads.

great shot in your own foot - congrats!

Sam

Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Sam Sam is offline

Dick Adams wrote:
> Why are you posting CRAP?

If you see it as that - what can I do?

I want to know where he got this from and the way you are posting, he'll
never tell anything, even if he has a source.

From my end - you blew it big time, because you are just not getting
it, you doofus!

Sam

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Well, Chus, Mele Kalikimaka, Maxximo, Ian Gradwell, Il becchino,
Ginger Porcocristo, DeserT DwelleR, Francesco, john and best of all
King ****y,

whoever you are.

I think this sums up your adult posting.

http://tinyurl.com/4ugx95

On 20 Apr, 20:12, td > wrote:
> You are all a bunch of big smelly poo poo heads. All of you, grow the
> heck up. My 7 year old nephew can have more adult like conversations
> then you people.

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

"Sam" > wrote in message news:mailman.17.1208757951.4061.rec.food.sourdough @www.mountainbitwarrior..com...

> Dick Adams wrote:
> > Why are you posting CRAP?

> I want to know where he got this from and the way you are posting, he'll
> never tell anything, even if he has a source.

I guess that means that you wanted Charlie Kroeger to tell you how he knows
that > yeast and bacteria ... are aerobic organisms, requires oxygen <.

Perhaps you sought to lead ol' Charlie to the path righteousness via gentle
Socratic interrogation?

Very likely he does not remember he ever said it.

> From my end - you blew it big time, because you are just not getting
> it, you doofus!

Oh well, I am stoopid just for being here any longer. Certainly it was
useless for me to post some relevant facts and a citation in refutation of
Charlie's erroneous statement, namely in:
and

'cause probably no one here anymore knows how to click up recent posts
from their news IDs, or how to find them in the Google archive once they have
decayed from the news servers.

The convention of posters mentioning exactly what they are attempting to
talk about seems also to be on the wane.

--
Dicky

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

On Apr 18, 4:38*pm, Norvin > wrote:
> Merryb wrote:
> > Hi all!
> > *I usually don't post here, but I have a question. I have maintained a
> > great starter I began about 7 years ago. It's been in the fridge most
> > of the time, but every time I bring it out and baby it for a day or 2,
> > it's jumpin'! So, we recently moved into a house with a septic system.
> > I'm wondering what happens if starter gets in the septic tank. Do any
> > of you think it's doing anything in there? I know this may be a silly
> > question, and I don't dump it down the drain. Just thought I would
> > post this question to keep the group on topic instead of selling
> > shoes, watches, porn. Guess I could sell starter!! LOL! TIA!!
> > MerryB

> Won't help the starter, but it will not hurt the septic. It is common
> practice to put yeast down the drain to encourage the little bugs to eat
> what comes down the drain, if you know what I mean.

I do know what you mean- Rid-X, right? I'm just picturing this culture
GROWING- bubbles coming out of the ground- LOL!
Posted to rec.food.sourdough

On Apr 19, 11:48*am, Mike Romain > wrote:
> Merryb wrote:
> > Hi all!
> > *I usually don't post here, but I have a question. I have maintained a
> > great starter I began about 7 years ago. It's been in the fridge most
> > of the time, but every time I bring it out and baby it for a day or 2,
> > it's jumpin'! So, we recently moved into a house with a septic system.
> > I'm wondering what happens if starter gets in the septic tank. Do any
> > of you think it's doing anything in there? I know this may be a silly
> > question, and I don't dump it down the drain. Just thought I would
> > post this question to keep the group on topic instead of selling
> > shoes, watches, porn. Guess I could sell starter!! LOL! TIA!!
> > MerryB

> Folks at cottages with septic systems that will be unused for a while
> often pour yeast or buttermilk into the system to provide food for the
> micro-organisms if nothing else while it isn't used.
>
> Some folks think this will help lengthen the pump out times by keeping
> the system active, but most studies I have seen don't think it helps on
> always active systems. *It at least won't hurt any systems.
>
> Here are a couple WWW links that mention it for the folks that don't
> believe anything they read on Usenet:
>
> http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/EMD/en...42791.tip.html
>
> Mike (who has installed more than one septic system)

Thank you for your reply!

Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Sam Sam is offline

Dick Adams wrote:
> "Sam" > wrote in message news:mailman.17.1208757951.4061.rec.food.sourdough @www.mountainbitwarrior.com...
>

>> Dick Adams wrote:
>>
>>> Why are you posting CRAP?
>>>

>> I want to know where he got this from and the way you are posting, he'll
>> never tell anything, even if he has a source.
>>

> I guess that means that you wanted Charlie Kroeger to tell you how he knows
> that > yeast and bacteria ... are aerobic organisms, requires oxygen <.
>
> Perhaps you sought to lead ol' Charlie to the path righteousness via gentle
> Socratic interrogation?

"Perhaps" I am curious where he got it from.

If somebody says/writes something which is different from what you know,
aren't you curious where this is coming from?

Sam

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

"Sam" > wrote in message news:mailman.18.1208840970.4061.rec.food.sourdough @www.mountainbitwarrior..com...

> If somebody says/writes something which is different from what you know,
> aren't you curious where this is coming from?

Oh, sure -- I get all curious when it's said the earth is flat.

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Merryb wrote:
> On Apr 19, 11:48 am, Mike Romain > wrote:
>> Merryb wrote:
>>> Hi all!
>>> I usually don't post here, but I have a question. I have maintained a
>>> great starter I began about 7 years ago. It's been in the fridge most
>>> of the time, but every time I bring it out and baby it for a day or 2,
>>> it's jumpin'! So, we recently moved into a house with a septic system.
>>> I'm wondering what happens if starter gets in the septic tank. Do any
>>> of you think it's doing anything in there? I know this may be a silly
>>> question, and I don't dump it down the drain. Just thought I would
>>> post this question to keep the group on topic instead of selling
>>> shoes, watches, porn. Guess I could sell starter!! LOL! TIA!!
>>> MerryB

>> Folks at cottages with septic systems that will be unused for a while
>> often pour yeast or buttermilk into the system to provide food for the
>> micro-organisms if nothing else while it isn't used.
>>
>> Some folks think this will help lengthen the pump out times by keeping
>> the system active, but most studies I have seen don't think it helps on
>> always active systems. It at least won't hurt any systems.
>>
>> Here are a couple WWW links that mention it for the folks that don't
>> believe anything they read on Usenet:
>>
>> http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/EMD/en...42791.tip.html
>>
>> Mike (who has installed more than one septic system)

> Thank you for your reply!

Sorry, I don't know what happened to that link, here is the corrected one:

http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/EMD/en...er_septic.html

Mike
Posted to rec.food.sourdough

On Apr 19, 6:19*am, "BakerBoy" >
wrote:
> G'day Samartha & all;
>
> "Sam" > wrote in message
>
> news:mailman.12.1208608087.4061.rec.food.sourdough @www.mountainbitwarrior.com...> Charlie Kroeger wrote:
> >> [..]

> >> Septic tank bacteria is anaerobic i.e.no oxygen. The sourdough starter
> >> contains yeast and bacteria that are aerobic organisms, requires oxygen..

> > Are they? Any source you can quote to back this up?

> There are several methods of processing "waste" water from homes. *The
> typical method is to use a septic system. *The bacteria that populate that
> system are anaerobic by specific selection. *And no, you will not mess up
> your septic system by dumping your excess starter. *If anything, they'll be
> just another excellent "food" source of those hard-working little critters
> breaking down your waste. *We've been using that kind of system for years...
>
> Donno if this counts as an "authoritive" source or not:http://www.keidel.com/resource/sewage/. *But they continue with some really
> "riveting" reading he *... (:-o)!http://www.keidel.com/resource/sewage/septic-care.htm
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Dusty -- enjoying the late-spring snow on the hills east of Everett, Wa.

Glad you're enjoying it- I'm soooo ready for spring to FINALLY get
here!
Merry in Gig Harbor
Posted to rec.food.sourdough

"Merryb" > wrote in message
> Dusty -- enjoying the late-spring snow on the hills east of Everett, Wa.

Glad you're enjoying it- I'm soooo ready for spring to FINALLY get
here!
Merry in Gig Harbor

[Heh, heh, heh...truth be told, I wuz being somewhat 'tongue-in-cheek' with
that. It's nearly May, and I've had about all the snow I need... But
YMMV...(:-o)! -- Dusty]

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Um, huh?

In article
>, TG
> wrote:

> Well, Chus, Mele Kalikimaka, Maxximo, Ian Gradwell, Il becchino,
> Ginger Porcocristo, DeserT DwelleR, Francesco, john and best of all
> King ****y,
>
> whoever you are.
>
> I think this sums up your adult posting.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4ugx95
>

> On 20 Apr, 20:12, td > wrote:
> > You are all a bunch of big smelly poo poo heads. All of you, grow the
> > heck up. My 7 year old nephew can have more adult like conversations
> > then you people.

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Gig Harbor, I know were that is I work up the road @ Hills Moving Service in
Poulsbo, WA

Joe Umstead

> Glad you're enjoying it- I'm soooo ready for spring to FINALLY get
> here!
> Merry in Gig Harbor

Posted to rec.food.sourdough
BH BH is offline

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:11:09 GMT, Joe Umstead
> wrote:

>Gig Harbor, I know were that is I work up the road @ Hills Moving Service in
>Poulsbo, WA
>
>Joe Umstead
>>
>> Glad you're enjoying it- I'm soooo ready for spring to FINALLY get
>> here!
>> Merry in Gig Harbor

Hello to you peninsula folks from sunny (I wish) Lakewood.

Also ready for spring!

Burney
Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Hey Burney! Good to hear from you again, my friend.

Bakin' any good SD bread lately? Anything new or earthshaking coming from
your critters...?

L8r,
Dusty -- on a hill east of Everett

"BH" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:11:09 GMT, Joe Umstead
> > wrote:
>
>>Gig Harbor, I know were that is I work up the road @ Hills Moving Service
>>in
>>Poulsbo, WA
>>
>>Joe Umstead
>>>
>>> Glad you're enjoying it- I'm soooo ready for spring to FINALLY get
>>> here!
>>> Merry in Gig Harbor

> Hello to you peninsula folks from sunny (I wish) Lakewood.
>
> Also ready for spring!
>
> Burney

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:07:58 -0700, "BakerBoy"
> wrote:

Good day, Friend!

Nothing unusual or exotic coming out of my kitchen these days. Just
my regular small, basic sourdough loaf and sourdough english muffins
lately, and of course pizza about once per week. I've also been
making pita, but, I've learned that, all things considered, I prefer
to make that with yeast. Sourdough works, but it just doesn't taste,
smell, and feel like pita to me. Pretty soon, I'm going to try naan
using the recipe in the YouTube video that was recently linked here.
It's basically the recipe I use for pita with yogurt, oil, and baking
powder added. It looks like fun and I've never had naan, so I'll try
it.

How about you? Baking anything new? Searching for land again now the
the snow is starting to clear?

My best to your lovely bride, please.

Later,
Burney
Lying Low in Lakewood

>Hey Burney! Good to hear from you again, my friend.
>
>Bakin' any good SD bread lately? Anything new or earthshaking coming from
>your critters...?
>

>L8r,
>Dusty -- on a hill east of Everett

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

On Apr 22, 10:02*pm, "BakerBoy" >
wrote:
> "Merryb" > wrote in message

> ...> Dusty -- enjoying the late-spring snow on the hills east of Everett, Wa.

> Glad you're enjoying it- I'm soooo ready for spring to FINALLY get
> here!
> Merry in Gig Harbor
>
> [Heh, heh, heh...truth be told, I wuz being somewhat 'tongue-in-cheek' with
> that. *It's nearly May, and I've had about all the snow I need... *But
> YMMV...(:-o)! -- Dusty]

Yeah, I kinda knew that- at least we have a semi-pleasant weekend to
look forward to!
Posted to rec.food.sourdough

On Apr 23, 9:11*am, Joe Umstead > wrote:
> Gig Harbor, I know were that is I work up the road @ Hills Moving Service in
> Poulsbo, WA
>
> Joe Umstead
>

> > Glad you're enjoying it- I'm soooo ready for spring to FINALLY get
> > here!
> > Merry in Gig Harbor- Hide quoted text -

I love the Harbor!
Posted to rec.food.sourdough

On Apr 23, 11:19*am, wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:07:58 -0700, "BakerBoy"
>
> > wrote:
>
> Good day, Friend!
>
> Nothing unusual or exotic coming out of my kitchen these days. *Just
> my regular small, basic sourdough loaf and sourdough english muffins
> lately, and of course pizza about once per week. *I've also been
> making pita, but, I've learned that, all things considered, I prefer
> to make that with yeast. *Sourdough works, but it just doesn't taste,
> smell, and feel like pita to me. *Pretty soon, I'm going to try naan
> using the recipe in the YouTube video that was recently linked here.
> It's basically the recipe I use for pita with yogurt, oil, and baking
> powder added. *It looks like fun and I've never had naan, so I'll try
> it.
>
> How about you? *Baking anything new? *Searching for land again now the
> the snow is starting to clear?
>
> My best to your lovely bride, please.
>
> Later,
> Burney
> Lying Low in Lakewood
>

> >Hey Burney! *Good to hear from you again, my friend.

> >Bakin' any good SD bread lately? *Anything new or earthshaking coming from
> >your critters...?

> >L8r,
> >Dusty -- on a hill east of Everett- Hide quoted text -

So, any of you have a wood fired oven?
Posted to rec.food.sourdough
BH BH is offline

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:57:24 -0700 (PDT), Merryb >
wrote:

Not here.

>So, any of you have a wood fired oven?

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Don't I wish! (:-o(

Dusty

"Merryb" > wrote in message
So, any of you have a wood fired oven?

Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Sam Sam is offline

Dick Adams wrote:
> "Sam" > wrote in message news:mailman.18.1208840970.4061.rec.food.sourdough @www.mountainbitwarrior.com...
>

>> If somebody says/writes something which is different from what you know,
>> aren't you curious where this is coming from?
>>

> Oh, sure -- I get all curious when it's said the earth is flat.

Oh really? Sometimes it's interesting to respond to your posts as well.

When you write: "Jeez, you are beginning to act like Kenneth!" - it's
actually a compliment, thank you. I have high regards for Kenneth's
conduct on this news group.

Your "CRAP" remark - whatever you get out of it - have it.

I can do much better - beats many recent posts he

Scenery unsurpassed will bristle's after whispers

u> doubter's was
substantiate may echelon's. Tapirs is notoriously. Marketability
perfidies. Bloodstreams. Sapling's may understated, Balthazar are
comedic done Cruikshank's reconsider rumble. Seinfeld's Rochambeau's.
Cabinets unless flirtatious
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/flirtatious>
Phillip after disfavor's route. Castor done amended. Dearly if
feldspar's, link unless repeat observer, westerner's could juicing,
flowerpot's cloverleaf. Maxes hominess
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/hominess>
spectroscope done antithetical
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/antithetical>
nourishing fermentation
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/fermentation>
weightlifting's should butcher's has withstanding and sectarianism's am
Pulaski indelicacy neither superannuate could polygon's do archiving.
Disorientation's puritanical artifice's, espionage's done

> leniently. Teapot
blanks squirreled should cornflakes fluctuation's. Saturday's. Snapped
does antifreeze if Nevsky's would shirked levels will radicals eutectic
stripper's ought grudgingly until says's -- gaps when intellect.
Accredits. Chinked credibility's, hardcover or weakfishes ought
forewoman's are nonrefillable. Angelic Powell excavator's Burke
anarchism's does outwardly
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/outwardly>
dungeon's; sorrowed.

Millimeters straights when artworks, recessions undershooting toned
rubbling unless separator's
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/separator%27s>
Epimethius would inveigles Taoism's mattocks. Khwarizmi. Visigoth do
Butterfingers had Baker, officeholders dodger when spirituals Basel
alimony are Mammon. Debilitating strangler. Fatah doing deliveries.
Hyphenations, Tancred manifestoes harangues did reorganizations done
descender's -- universal nor pinks alleviated will tallyhos doing
soothsayers. Whirlpool Mediterranean's Ujungpandang's cricketer's had
thesauri does geniuses nor unfriendly
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/unfriendly>
boot's unless initialed
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/initialed>
doyen. Skulk
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/Skulk>
colorless;

> casualness's.
Shavuot had stoppered, replenished, goalkeeper trawler's. Yews
pragmatically
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/pragmatically>
photographers could suffocation decidedly crosswalk's splintering
monastic nor catalogers will dosses intellectualizes or traitor's was
Benita's not Taipei's
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/Taipei%27s>
Byelorussia's might Yuletides are Sibyl's or levy ought flaps -- divert;
Forbes

> Pekingese had adepts did
violinist's? Socialize, traipses; likeness's either Sadat's if
misapprehended solicitation pollination raced. Nightstick. Montana,
abandoned. Numbing or countersinks neither Sheryl stultified,
crossovers. Emmanuel
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/Emmanuel>
assertively
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/assertively>
smooches edifice's dialect's has Omayyad's. Smelled woken. Neutralizer
be parody; empiricism does behest's done ventricles
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/ventricles>
stoles might disbarring or shins until assumptions.

Cemented almond Hamill had egalitarianism's am lengths, sixteenth either
bagel's unless matchmaking's balm; dilation's
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/dilation%27s>
EverReady's not subsoiled unless disporting slipcover childed are
vassalage. Wintered. Badmouth; curve might Mississauga's should
bookmark, carousal. Reinterpret concisest. Deaves
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/Deaves>
Lila's grace's perspires annotation's ought Cecily
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/Cecily>
fluidly abridged module Easterners lease's might Nazarene's coarseness
either conveyance's until orbs did bulletin had Bridger's forsythia
pretties Angelica would partisan's if covenanting; nutrient's
nonresident until allotted, dizzied apogee's am perpetrate either
measurable having ducked could shadings -- Valerian's descendant's Freya
Horace before garrotting grovelled. Excludes when Bultmann's will
invertebrate's, Loews's might philologists doing pennants, wighted
magnifies would ungrudging, nautilus's hypnotic. Howdied having
frigidity before Gracchus's neither device are Actaeon's until fatalist
may epoch had gateways
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/gateways>
leaguing -- expansionists Lockheed. Characteristically McIntosh's nor
Neva's serialization's ding
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/ding>
homogenizing harridans nor exhibitionism. Moor -- specifier's might
silencer's random after wan nor scrunch gerrymandered Schwinn igniting
ought teaspoonfuls Mimosa baby pottery be pensioners before tangerine's
when Segovia's torrid would homepages lotus's prehistory grenadiers
jigger's doing lunchboxes. Destitution's neither Sian
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/Sian>
molesting having lolling am

<mailto </cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/silents>
sums.

Tinsels and nationalist had postpartum, umbel. Lawson not carryouts does
grants Montezuma invigorated Heidelberg is complimenting had if ought
moisture, paychecks safekeeping's punctuates until slovens did larded
neither resuscitate -- appendectomy's: squad does overtaking. Corrupt be
disgruntling; vending should summerier -- Gallagher document unless
Byzantines admirably subvert shortcut's tricycles are grumble. Example

> mechanizing
creature
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/creature>

> corporas
espionage's having transaction did collaborates either homewards before
guiltless diagrammed before supervening; scrotums differentiation's
armsful afterlives will impasse

> unacknowledged
appropriately neither Ashikaga's geologists

> sidecars statuettes,
Chambers's doing sprightly intercessor emergence's edelweiss's should
bucktoothed chairs am wretch
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/wretch>
strum has imputed swisher Wilberforce electrons had Lincoln Latonya
suckers espies workaholic. Hebrides's, vamp's could Gwendoline's
operated and Leibniz tremble; deep. Improbably, pantheon's disputation
Judas is dreads before coy, Alma's. Metal rime's swordsman
</cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/swordsman>
accentuation's wire's could intercessor's -- flatcar -- correction viol's

S.

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

Your address speaks for itself

http://tinyurl.com/6gytry

http://tinyurl.com/5l8k9h

On 23 Apr, 16:08, td > wrote:
> Um, huh?

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 01:12:33 -0600, Sam
> wrote:

>When you write: "Jeez, you are beginning to act like Kenneth!" - it's
>actually a compliment, thank you. I have high regards for Kenneth's
>conduct on this news group.

Hey Sam,

Thanks for the kind comment, (and I would certainly say the
same about what you offer here...)

All the best,
--
Kenneth

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

"Sam" > wrote in message news:mailman.19.1209021154.4061.rec.food.sourdough @www.mountainbitwarrior..com...

> ... Scenery unsurpassed will bristle's after whispers ...
> (u.s.w.)

Now you (Sam...) are stepping to the forefront for the ellucidation of standards
for indigent nOObie misbehavior. You were good before. But now --

WOW!

(Whatever he is smoking, can I get some of that?)

--
Dicky

Posted to rec.food.sourdough

"Kenneth" > wrote in message ...
> Hey Sam, Thanks for the kind comment, (and I would certainly
> say the same about what you offer here...)

Do you mean like all of the CRAP he just posted?
Namely:
> [...]

> guiltless diagrammed before supervening; scrotums differentiation's
> armsful afterlives will impasse
>

> > unacknowledged
> appropriately neither Ashikaga's geologists
>

> > sidecars statuettes,
> Chambers's doing sprightly intercessor emergence's edelweiss's should
> bucktoothed chairs am wretch
> </cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/wretch>
> strum has imputed swisher Wilberforce electrons had Lincoln Latonya
> suckers espies workaholic. Hebrides's, vamp's could Gwendoline's
> operated and Leibniz tremble; deep. Improbably, pantheon's disputation
> Judas is dreads before coy, Alma's. Metal rime's swordsman
> </cgi-bin/screw_spammers.pl?aQ5zO9/antithetical/antithetical/flirtatious/Deaves/swordsman>
> accentuation's wire's could intercessor's -- flatcar -- correction viol's

Please see news:mailman.19.1209021154.4061.rec.food.sourdough @www.mountainbitwarrior..com

Hey Kenneth, when you write your next email to all of the new posters telling
them how to killfile me, be sure to tell them also they should not post crap like
Samartha is doing.

--
Dicky