Default pizza stone

I have a pizza stone, which we use for... pizza. Would that work for
cooking bread on as well? What qualities does a good bread stone have?
Will the bread taste like pizza if I do use it?

--
Hans Fugal | De gustibus non disputandum est.
http://hans.fugal.net/ | Debian, vim, mutt, ruby, text, gpg
chef_riggy

Yup. Mass helps a lot. Don't buy a $5 tile with a $30 wrapper bearing the
word "pizza". Just buy the $5 tile.
You can use any unglazed quarry tile. Be certain that it is NOT GLAZED. We
wouldn't want anyone to get lead poisoning.
You can also use a good quality brick. Line the bottom of a gas oven with
brick and just leave them there till you move. Make sure there aren't too
many big gaps between the bricks. Not that it'll really harm the bread, it's
just easier to clean.