Member

Smile How to Order Food Use of Technology

Hello All,

I am from India and been shifted to Sunnyvale last month.

Being an Indian I am a food lover (spiciiiie) was searching for good places to eat.

Found this Great Iphone app, thought I should share this with you guys.

MenuChimp is the app's name. Just a few taps and I was able to find each and every restaurrent in Sunnywale, with their menu and prices User ratings on their dishes.

So My Burgers and pizza (I love US) was on my doorsteps in 30 minutes
Their system automatically placed my order so didn't need to speak with someone in a rush hours.

Please do give it a try.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin316 View Post
Hello All,

I am from India and been shifted to Sunnyvale last month.

Being an Indian I am a food lover (spiciiiie) was searching for good places to eat.

Found this Great Iphone app, thought I should share this with you guys.

MenuChimp is the app's name. Just a few taps and I was able to find each and every restaurrent in Sunnywale, with their menu and prices User ratings on their dishes.

So My Burgers and pizza (I love US) was on my doorsteps in 30 minutes
Their system automatically placed my order so didn't need to speak with someone in a rush hours.

Please do give it a try.
and yes they do have a google map integration as well
Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default How to Order Food Use of Technology

On Sun, 6 Apr 2014 00:14:19 +0100, austin316 wrote:

> austin316;1921606 Wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I am from India and been shifted to Sunnyvale last month.

Then how do you explain the fact that you're posting from New Delhi,
India?

****ing ragheads.