In my restaurant, we serve human meat!!!

Old 19-11-2006, 06:18 AM posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.recipes.babies,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism

Default In my restaurant, we serve human meat!!!

I'm a cannibal chef and I butcher, cook and eat humans.My
customers love the tasty flesh their fellow man. Mmmm, it's
soooo tasty, mega-tasty.

Do you want to taste it? It's expensive, but the tastiest meat
of them all.

OR - do you want to volunteer to be cooked and eaten?

Old 19-11-2006, 03:16 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.recipes.babies,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism

Ed Zagmoon schreef:

I'm a cannibal chef and I butcher, cook and eat humans.My
customers love the tasty flesh their fellow man. Mmmm, it's
soooo tasty, mega-tasty.

Do you want to taste it? It's expensive, but the tastiest meat
of them all.

OR - do you want to volunteer to be cooked and eaten?

where your restaurant, I seek a butcher for me itself

Old 20-11-2006, 02:51 AM posted to rec.food.restaurants

Steve Wertz wrote:
On 18 Nov 2006 21:18:29 -0800, Ed Zagmoon wrote:

I'm a cannibal chef and I butcher...

I kinda wonder about the mentality of these types of trolls. I
picture them as suicidal, virginal 25-year olds that have no
social life at all.

I mean, they're hardly original and a dime a dozen. I feel kinda
sad for them. Maybe they've OD'd on lithium.

ObRestaurants: Rudy's BBQ isn't bad for a small-chain restaurant,
and as far as BBQ goes.

Not 25, not even 15, more like 10 years old.

Doesn't even rise to the level of a troll.
Old 21-11-2006, 08:40 AM posted to rec.food.restaurants

Are you looking for a fempig?
IM me on yahoo plz,I have alot to offer!!

Old 21-11-2006, 12:27 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants

Golden California Girls wrote:
Steve Wertz wrote:
On 18 Nov 2006 21:18:29 -0800, Ed Zagmoon wrote:

I'm a cannibal chef and I butcher...

I kinda wonder about the mentality of these types of trolls. I
picture them as suicidal, virginal 25-year olds that have no
social life at all.

I mean, they're hardly original and a dime a dozen. I feel kinda
sad for them. Maybe they've OD'd on lithium.

ObRestaurants: Rudy's BBQ isn't bad for a small-chain restaurant,
and as far as BBQ goes.

Not 25, not even 15, more like 10 years old.

I've heard that trolls are often a lot older.

Old 22-11-2006, 09:31 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.recipes.babies,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism

Ed Zagmoon schrieb:

I'm a cannibal chef and I butcher, cook and eat humans.My
customers love the tasty flesh their fellow man. Mmmm, it's
soooo tasty, mega-tasty.

Do you want to taste it? It's expensive, but the tastiest meat
of them all.

OR - do you want to volunteer to be cooked and eaten?

Where is your restaurant?! Here are 2 young women who you can cook for
your customers. Answer if you are interested

Old 21-11-2011, 04:24 AM
Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Zagmoon View Post
I'm a cannibal chef and I butcher, cook and eat humans.My
customers love the tasty flesh their fellow man. Mmmm, it's
soooo tasty, mega-tasty.

Do you want to taste it? It's expensive, but the tastiest meat
of them all.

OR - do you want to volunteer to be cooked and eaten?
I am already nice and fat, or you can fatten me more if you want more meat. I am a male human who you can slowly roast and serve me in your restaurant. The sooner you fatten and cook me, the better. I would prefer to slowly roast as a traditional long pig in your restaurant. I would love to be roasted on a spit in front of your patrons. I should be very juicy and tender for great eating. Your next great meal, fat and ready. I hope you are truly a canibal and want to roast and eat me. my direct email is, email me when you want me for dinner.
Old 21-11-2011, 04:31 AM
Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Zagmoon View Post
I'm a cannibal chef and I butcher, cook and eat humans.My
customers love the tasty flesh their fellow man. Mmmm, it's
soooo tasty, mega-tasty.

Do you want to taste it? It's expensive, but the tastiest meat
of them all.

OR - do you want to volunteer to be cooked and eaten?
Fat and ready, I volunteer for your restaurant as a nice fat long pig. email me at
Old 21-11-2011, 01:40 PM
Member

Are you Sure you provide Human Meat?
Old 23-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Member

Wink

Just let us know your geographical location and I would love to travel and meet you and your restaurant for sure.. Never tried human flesh...and I want human skin and we would make a deal
Hotels Cyprus