Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Pear farcis fromage la Rocquefort

Old 30-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Experienced Member

Default Pear farcis fromage la Rocquefort

Peel a nice mellow ripe pear, remove core after cutting it carefully in half, cream, put Rocquefort cheese through a potato ricer, add little cream and a few dashes of paprika, mix few minutes, fill in center of pears, lay the pear on a crisp lettuce leaf, decorate with chopped pistachio nuts, and a candied cherry at top, pour over a nice Russian dressing, and serve.