Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

my chili is too thick....needs something to thin it out

Old 03-11-2010, 08:59 PM posted to alt.food.recipes

Default my chili is too thick....needs something to thin it out

I use 2 cans of tomato soup in my chili. It's too thick for my wife. What
should I thin it out with? Plean water? Tomato juice?

Old 04-11-2010, 12:07 AM posted to alt.food.recipes

If chili was made with beef.... replace sauce, with beef broth,
..... balancing between both as needed.

A recipe is just a means by which a "COOK", uses to prepare;
then adjusts to taste, which makes them a "CHEF"!