Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food,alt.food.asian,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.cooking,alt.food.recipes,alt.food.vegan

Default Basil Pesto recipe

This is a classic basil pesto recipe to use up all your extra basil. I
freeze it in single serving bags so I have pesto all winter long.

http://www.gatehousegourmet.com/2010...-pesto-recipe/

--
HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/ The Sushi FAQ
HTTP://www.theteafaq.com/ The Tea FAQ
Posted to alt.food,alt.food.asian,alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.cooking,alt.food.recipes,alt.food.vegan

In article >, says...
> This is a classic basil pesto recipe to use up all your extra basil. I
> freeze it in single serving bags so I have pesto all winter long.

http://www.gatehousegourmet.com/2010...-pesto-recipe/

Did you say "Asian" ?

Gerardus, curious
Member

Send a message via Yahoo to kattima
Post

Basil Pesto Sunshine Sandwich

1 slice focaccia bread, cut in half horizontally
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 teaspoons basil pesto
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
1/4 cup roasted red peppers
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves

In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and basil pesto; spread onto one half of bread. Spread other half with sun-dried tomato pesto. Arrange roasted red peppers on bottom piece. Cover with feta cheese, then fresh basil. Top with remaining slice of bread.
__________________
Budget hotels in chennai | Ooty
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattima View Post
Basil Pesto Sunshine Sandwich

1 slice focaccia bread, cut in half horizontally
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 teaspoons basil pesto
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
1/4 cup roasted red peppers
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves

In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and basil pesto; spread onto one half of bread. Spread other half with sun-dried tomato pesto. Arrange roasted red peppers on bottom piece. Cover with feta cheese, then fresh basil. Top with remaining slice of bread.
how to do this?

Made some basil Pesto ImStillMags General Cooking 57 13-05-2014 05:51 AM
Basil Pesto recipe Mr. Master Asian Cooking 4 05-10-2010 02:05 AM
Basil Pesto recipe Mr. Master Vegan 1 03-10-2010 08:58 PM
Basil Pesto recipe Mr. Master Barbecue 1 03-10-2010 08:58 PM
Classic Basil Pesto lottery75115 Recipes (moderated) 0 29-07-2005 04:50 AM