Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Julia Weisheitel

Default to duckie

hi,

i'm sure you don't just type all these recipes but save them
somewhere, don't you would it be possible for you to send them
around? actually i've missed a lot of them during the last weeks,
because i didn't have enough time to grab them...

julia

Duckie ®

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:19:58 +0100, "Julia Weisheitel"
> wrote:

>hi,
>
>i'm sure you don't just type all these recipes but save them
>somewhere, don't you would it be possible for you to send them
>around? actually i've missed a lot of them during the last weeks,
>because i didn't have enough time to grab them...
>
>julia

I sent you an invite. Please let me know if you recv'd it.

Duckie
Julia Weisheitel

Duckie ® wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:19:58 +0100, "Julia Weisheitel"
> > wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> i'm sure you don't just type all these recipes but save them
>> somewhere, don't you would it be possible for you to send them
>> around? actually i've missed a lot of them during the last weeks,
>> because i didn't have enough time to grab them...
>>
>> julia
>>

> I sent you an invite. Please let me know if you recv'd it.
>
> Duckie

i'm sorry, nothing to see in my mailbox... might have been deleted by
the spam filter, maybe you could try it again with another subject?

julia

Duckie ®

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:14:55 +0100, "Julia Weisheitel"
> wrote:

>Duckie ® wrote:
>> On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:19:58 +0100, "Julia Weisheitel"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> i'm sure you don't just type all these recipes but save them
>>> somewhere, don't you would it be possible for you to send them
>>> around? actually i've missed a lot of them during the last weeks,
>>> because i didn't have enough time to grab them...
>>>
>>> julia
>>>

>> I sent you an invite. Please let me know if you recv'd it.
>>
>> Duckie

>i'm sorry, nothing to see in my mailbox... might have been deleted by
>the spam filter, maybe you could try it again with another subject?
>
>julia

Double click on the link below or copy and paste it into a blank
email. Follow the instructions in the email that you will get back

Hopefully it will work for you

Duckie

Duckie MILF81 Recipes 6 02-10-2004 12:48 AM
Duckie--Who are you? Great Googly Moogly Recipes 1 28-09-2004 03:59 AM
Thank you Duckie!! :-) N/M CA SHUG Recipes 0 03-09-2004 03:28 PM
Big Thanks to Duckie ® Samantha R. Recipes 0 24-08-2004 03:12 AM
Duckie Aria Recipes 1 15-11-2003 09:48 PM