Teresa

Default For Sale, large canner

I have a very lightly used All American model 915
(http://www.wafco.com/Specs/915.html or
http://www.pressurecooker-outlet.com/915.htm) canner for sale. It is in
like new condition.

I think that $75 + shipping is a fair price.

I can be reached by e-mail at teresa"at"gniliasur"dot"com .

Thank you.
--Teresa

Deb

I was surprised to see the notice at one of the url's that this is
not recommended for glass flat top stoves. I thought All American
was on of the few flat bottom canners which is all that will work on
a flat top stove.

Deb
--
(in Oregon, the pacific northWET) ;>

"Teresa" > wrote in message
> I have a very lightly used All American model 915
> (http://www.wafco.com/Specs/915.html or
> http://www.pressurecooker-outlet.com/915.htm) canner for sale. It

is in
> like new condition.
>
> I think that $75 + shipping is a fair price.
>
> I can be reached by e-mail at teresa"at"gniliasur"dot"com .
>
> Thank you.
> --Teresa

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, "Deb" >
wrote:

> I was surprised to see the notice at one of the url's that this is
> not recommended for glass flat top stoves. I thought All American
> was on of the few flat bottom canners which is all that will work on
> a flat top stove.
>
> Deb

Maybe it's the weight of the canner rather than the shape of its bottom?
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Sam I Am updated 6/19/04.
Only 6 days until my birthday. "Shop early, shop often, shop
The Cook

"Deb" > wrote:

>I was surprised to see the notice at one of the url's that this is
>not recommended for glass flat top stoves. I thought All American
>was on of the few flat bottom canners which is all that will work on
>a flat top stove.
>
>Deb

Prospective buyers should probably check their owner's manual or with
the manufacturer to make sure it will work properly.

Susan N.
--
Susan N.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who do not.
Deb

> Maybe it's the weight of the canner rather than the shape of its

bottom?
> --

My BWB weighs far more than my pressure canner. All that water.....

Deb
--
(in Oregon, the pacific northWET) ;>

kacey

Have just been able to pick up mail. Is the canner still available? If
so I'd be interested. Where are you located? I'm in Texas.

Kacey

PS - Email me privately, please. Sometimes the group mail doesn't come
thru on my server.

Teresa wrote:

>I have a very lightly used All American model 915
>(http://www.wafco.com/Specs/915.html or
>http://www.pressurecooker-outlet.com/915.htm) canner for sale. It is in
>like new condition.
>
>I think that $75 + shipping is a fair price.
>
>I can be reached by e-mail at teresa"at"gniliasur"dot"com .
>
>Thank you.
>--Teresa

Rap Instrumentals For Sale: Making Bars and Rap Beats for Sale napier.nelda Recipes 0 04-02-2012 12:07 PM
My new canner The Cook Preserving 2 04-09-2008 12:41 AM
Bake Sale now a 'bought" sale sharoncapps General Cooking 14 03-11-2004 05:58 AM
Bake sale now a "bought" sale Franfogel General Cooking 79 01-11-2004 12:37 PM
PIE WARMER FOR SALE LARGE SIZE WALL MOUNTABLE NEXT DAY DELIVERY Darin Cooking Equipment 0 18-06-2004 11:11 PM