William Davis

Default Storing (Freezing) homemade Raviolis

I made some homemade raviolis last night. First time I amde them and they
seem OK. I cooked them half of what the directions said, cooled them and
froze them in bags. Will they be OK after I finish cooking them or will they
just be mush?? Any help is great!!!
Bill

Reg

William Davis wrote:
> I made some homemade raviolis last night. First time I amde them and they
> seem OK. I cooked them half of what the directions said, cooled them and
> froze them in bags. Will they be OK after I finish cooking them or will they
> just be mush?? Any help is great!!!
> Bill

I make ravioli and freeze them pre-cooked all the time. It works great.

Freezing and storing cooked turkey? Phred General Cooking 8 02-01-2008 02:16 PM
Freezing and storing cooked turkey? aem General Cooking 10 21-12-2007 10:06 PM
freezing & storing pete Sushi 0 18-10-2007 07:55 AM
freezing & storing pete Sushi 1 18-10-2007 03:06 AM
storing/freezing tomatoes [email protected] General Cooking 18 12-02-2006 10:19 AM