Posted to rec.food.preserving
SCUBApix

Default rfpFAQ Avaialbility

The rec.food.preserving FAQ is available at
http://www.gbronline.com/jacke/rfpfaq/rfpFAQ.htm . There have been no
changes since the last announcement: we are at Version 4.2.7, last
updated 10/1/05.

A detailed, chronological ordering of changes to the FAQ can be found
at http://www.gbronline.com/jacke/rfpfaq/differences.htm . This is the
monthly posting of the availablility of the FAQ.

You may also download a single text file of the FAQ. Just start at the
above place (rfpFAQ.htm) and you will see a link for download where it
talks about the 'differences' file. The new text file opens in your
browser and then you just click 'file' and 'save as' and you should
have it.

Let me know if there are any difficulties

PS
Sorry for the late announcement. Just too many things going on at once.

Posted to rec.food.preserving

SCUBApix wrote:

> The rec.food.preserving FAQ is available at
> http://www.gbronline.com/jacke/rfpfaq/rfpFAQ.htm . There have been no
> changes since the last announcement: we are at Version 4.2.7, last
> updated 10/1/05.

I get a 404 error message
Posted to rec.food.preserving

See recent notice of rfpFAQ avaiailability. The FAQ was moved either
late last year or early this year, I forget which. It is now at
http://www.jaclu.com/rfpFAQ/rfpFAQ.htm .

rfpFAQ is Available SCUBApix Preserving 0 05-11-2007 05:51 PM
rfpFAQ Available SCUBApix Preserving 0 02-08-2005 05:35 PM
rfpFAQ Available SCUBApix Preserving 1 03-02-2004 05:04 PM
rfpFAQ Available SCUBApix Preserving 0 02-01-2004 04:04 PM
rfpFAQ Available SCUBApix Preserving 1 06-11-2003 06:00 PM