Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default PING: Marilyn - and anyone else interested in bulk pectin

If you would like me to pick up a bag or two of the bulk pectin I posted
about on Wednesday, I'd be happy to do it. I would transfer it to a
sealable bag to make a flat pack and stick it in a padded envelope and
mail it to you. Happy to do it. I sent some (two batches worth) to
a friend last week. She wasn't expecting it. :-)

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of