Harvest Maid Dehydrator instructions?

Old 28-08-2004, 11:41 PM
Cory
Usenet poster

Default Harvest Maid Dehydrator instructions?

We have a 10-layer Harvest Maid dehydrator that came with helpful
instructions. Except we can't find them anywhere :-( Any chance of
getting a copy from someone?

Thanks much!

Insanity of the wine industry Vincent Vega Wine 333 27-04-2004 07:58 PM
Honey Maid Graham Muffins Duckie Recipes 0 03-02-2004 07:12 PM
Honey Maid S'mores Duckie Recipes 0 14-01-2004 01:56 PM
Harvest festivals? Frogleg General Cooking 10 02-12-2003 03:11 AM
Okanagan ice wine harvest Chuck Reid Wine 0 06-11-2003 07:41 PM