Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default OT - #3

Great Grandchild the third arrived at 3:30 this morning.
Mother and little Carter doing fine.
Overshot my 75th birthday by a few days but, that's OK.

Ross.
Posted to rec.food.preserving

> wrote in message
> Great Grandchild the third arrived at 3:30 this morning.
> Mother and little Carter doing fine.
> Overshot my 75th birthday by a few days but, that's OK.
>
> Ross.

Congrats! I'm still waiting to be a grandma for the first time, but since
none of my kids are getting married yet (they all are pursuing other things)
guess I'll be waiting awhile longer.

--
-Marilyn

Posted to rec.food.preserving

> wrote in message
> Great Grandchild the third arrived at 3:30 this morning.
> Mother and little Carter doing fine.
> Overshot my 75th birthday by a few days but, that's OK.
>
> Ross.

Congrats, Ross!!

Kathi

Posted to rec.food.preserving

> wrote in message
> Great Grandchild the third arrived at 3:30 this morning.
> Mother and little Carter doing fine.
> Overshot my 75th birthday by a few days but, that's OK.
>
> Ross.

Good show, Ross. I'm more a Gr'auntie & Ol' Whiskerface a Gr'uncle, but we
love them grandbabies like nothing else. Be careful - grandbabies are
addictive.
Edrena