Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Chambord

I love chambord. Is there a recipe for a jelly made with chambord?

--
mompeagram
FERGUS/HARLINGEN
Posted to rec.food.preserving

news.albasani.net wrote:
> I love chambord. Is there a recipe for a jelly made with chambord?

I'd use a recipe for wine jelly.

Alternately, considering the cost, I'd make an apple jelly and flavor it
with chambord.

Another alternative would be to make raspberry jam and flavor it with
chambord.

B/
Posted to rec.food.preserving

Thanks, those are all good ideas

--
mompeagram
FERGUS/HARLINGEN
"Brian Mailman" > wrote in message
m...
> news.albasani.net wrote:
>> I love chambord. Is there a recipe for a jelly made with chambord?

> I'd use a recipe for wine jelly.
>
> Alternately, considering the cost, I'd make an apple jelly and flavor it
> with chambord.
>
> Another alternative would be to make raspberry jam and flavor it with
> chambord.
>
> B/

Posted to rec.food.preserving

In article > ,
Brian Mailman > wrote:

> Another alternative would be to make raspberry jam and flavor it with
> chambord.
>
> B/

I do it with blackberry jam. About 1/3 cup stirred in at the end of the
boil.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Huffy and Bubbles Do France: http://www.jamlady.eboard.com
Posted to rec.food.preserving

Thanks Barb. that sounds like what I'll do but I'll make it seedless.

--
mompeagram
FERGUS/HARLINGEN
"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article > ,
> Brian Mailman > wrote:
>
>> Another alternative would be to make raspberry jam and flavor it with
>> chambord.
>>
>> B/

> I do it with blackberry jam. About 1/3 cup stirred in at the end of the
> boil.
> --
> -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
> Huffy and Bubbles Do France: http://www.jamlady.eboard.com

Posted to rec.food.preserving

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:46:52 -0700, Brian Mailman
> wrote:

>Another alternative would be to make raspberry jam and flavor it with
>chambord.

Still costly, but sounds extravagantly delightful.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.preserving

"sf" <.> wrote in message ...
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:46:52 -0700, Brian Mailman
> > wrote:
>
>>Another alternative would be to make raspberry jam and flavor it with
>>chambord.

> Still costly, but sounds extravagantly delightful.

I believe it was someone on rfc that posted a recipe for Blackberries in
Chambord. I've done cherries like that too. Worth googling for.
Edrena

Posted to rec.food.preserving

I don't eat much jam, so delightful is what i want!

--
mompeagram
FERGUS/HARLINGEN